I knew it!!!!
I knew that this was thing but wasn’t sure. I remember seeing these on ormond and I thought I was full of it. What happened to them?
Credit: No0b3’s video
Tagged:
Mod
I knew that this was thing but wasn’t sure. I remember seeing these on ormond and I thought I was full of it. What happened to them?
Credit: No0b3’s video
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nobody really knows. It was there on the map when Legion came out, but after a patch, it got removed.
I don't think anyone knows what patch it was, but I do still think that this tile set was pretty cool and unique.
Dang, I forgot this was ever in the map
Was it causing the massive issues on that map? I remember it was unplayable and had to be taken out of rotation.
I used to love this, but sadly yes this particular tile got removed from the map. It was there initially when Ormond was introduced with Legion but removed pretty soon afterwards.
Do you know why it was removed?
I remember Ormond had a bug that broke the game and had to be turned off for some time, maybe this tile was related to that?.