Anyone Remeber The Crypt Keeper?
Because I think the skeletal and sarcastic narrator from Tales From The Crypt would be a fabulous addition to licensed Killers.
As for powers, his maniacal laughter could be like a banshee call.
Survivor character is easy-peasy- a comic book collector or D&D player that has a perk like Narrative Knowledge or Nat20 that gives them particular info on their environment 👀
Map? The Crypt, of course!
Thoughts?
Comments
Hell yeah
It's was my favorite show growing up
I would go off one of the movies instead
@I_am_Negan oh man, I loved Demon Knight. Especially the ending, where she gets on the bus. Good stuff, fits nicely into the Lore.
HHmmm... Dead by Daylight? Now that's something I don't mind being hooked on!
Creepshow was better. :p
i loved that show growing up.
Demon Knight! Good ol’ childhood memories. 🤣
Demon knight is a classic it could easily fit Jeryline got on the bus and just disappeared. Bordello of blood was awesome too I wouldn't mind a vampire queen as a killer