Rage quitting killers when the exit games open.

Bluuuuup! Generators done. Pull the handle. Exit gates are open! Sweet. Didn’t get downed. Fixed a couple of gens. Helped other survivors, still have my toolbox/flashlight/medkit/map/key. I’m getting so much bloodpoints because of my offering. Running out the gate... oh wait no. The killer left. As well as the item I was carrying. My offering is gone, I lost a pip on my survivor rank and I gained 0 bloodpoints for a match that would have been played out completely. 

I wouldn’t complain if it happened once in a while but it’s happening alot lately. It’s p-ing me off. 

-end rant-

Comments

  • I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
  • Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
  • Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    If you leave u would punish way more yourself xD. But still, apparently some people do that :/
  • @Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.

    Reporting for Dcing actually does nothing

  • @priscillaH said:
    Bluuuuup! Generators done. Pull the handle. Exit gates are open! Sweet. Didn’t get downed. Fixed a couple of gens. Helped other survivors, still have my toolbox/flashlight/medkit/map/key. I’m getting so much bloodpoints because of my offering. Running out the gate... oh wait no. The killer left. As well as the item I was carrying. My offering is gone, I lost a pip on my survivor rank and I gained 0 bloodpoints for a match that would have been played out completely. 

    I wouldn’t complain if it happened once in a while but it’s happening alot lately. It’s p-ing me off. 

    -end rant-

    Are you on console?
    Doesnt happen on PC

  • Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    If you leave u would punish way more yourself xD. But still, apparently some people do that :/
    Well I can imagine that players are pissed, when they get gen rushed and survivors won't leave, because now they suddenly feel the urge to do totems...
    I wouldn't blame the killer. Once the gates are open, I leave.
  • If the killer is doing it every game the system should detect it and ban the player. Can't really do much about it otherwise anyone can leave the game if they are not enjoying it.

  • Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    If you leave u would punish way more yourself xD. But still, apparently some people do that :/
    Well I can imagine that players are pissed, when they get gen rushed and survivors won't leave, because now they suddenly feel the urge to do totems...
    I wouldn't blame the killer. Once the gates are open, I leave.
    If i know for sure that the remaining survivors are safe then yeah, i'll leave. If someone is being chased i'll try to save him/her, even if i die trying it.
    That's basically my rule.
  • Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    If you leave u would punish way more yourself xD. But still, apparently some people do that :/
    Well I can imagine that players are pissed, when they get gen rushed and survivors won't leave, because now they suddenly feel the urge to do totems...
    I wouldn't blame the killer. Once the gates are open, I leave.
    If i know for sure that the remaining survivors are safe then yeah, i'll leave. If someone is being chased i'll try to save him/her, even if i die trying it.
    That's basically my rule.
    More often than not, this bites the survivor in the ass. I can't count the times I risked everything to free a survivor. Only to get left behind by those survivors, when I needed help.
  • Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    If you leave u would punish way more yourself xD. But still, apparently some people do that :/
    Well I can imagine that players are pissed, when they get gen rushed and survivors won't leave, because now they suddenly feel the urge to do totems...
    I wouldn't blame the killer. Once the gates are open, I leave.
    If i know for sure that the remaining survivors are safe then yeah, i'll leave. If someone is being chased i'll try to save him/her, even if i die trying it.
    That's basically my rule.
    More often than not, this bites the survivor in the ass. I can't count the times I risked everything to free a survivor. Only to get left behind by those survivors, when I needed help.
    Well, that happens. But honestly i dont really care if i die, or i dont make a big deal out of it at least.
    When that happened most of the times i got a message saying "sorry for leaving" xD so it's ok
  • Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!
    This is just on console though. Regrettably.
  • Killers shouldn't disconnect just the same as survivors.

  • @Vietfox said:
    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.

    The killer was actually rank 5-6, I am rank 9 myself atm. Gotten to 8 before that match.

    @Master said:

    @priscillaH said:
    Bluuuuup! Generators done. Pull the handle. Exit gates are open! Sweet. Didn’t get downed. Fixed a couple of gens. Helped other survivors, still have my toolbox/flashlight/medkit/map/key. I’m getting so much bloodpoints because of my offering. Running out the gate... oh wait no. The killer left. As well as the item I was carrying. My offering is gone, I lost a pip on my survivor rank and I gained 0 bloodpoints for a match that would have been played out completely. 

    I wouldn’t complain if it happened once in a while but it’s happening alot lately. It’s p-ing me off. 

    -end rant-

    Are you on console?
    Doesnt happen on PC

    Yeah I am on the ps4. Sucks because I dont sit there teabagging killers, or wasting time. If I can escape and I am sure no one needs help I’m out

  • @Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.

    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!

    No if you click leave match only you lose the BP. It only affects survivors if you pull the plug or close application.

  • Pc rank 1-5 it happens as well sadly and I had a match where the killer ahd hooked everyone including me finally at least once and sometimes 2x. It was a Huntress on Crotus and it was a really long match and she camped. We all made it out with me and another person who'd took hits being last 2 out.

    We got the safely exited symbol and took 3 steps and host rage quit which was funny yet sad because they'd easily pipped and quite possibly double pipped. They'd also lost between 25-40k given the amount of hits/downs/gens damaged and hooks done.

    I've only ever seen killers do that a few times and have seen killers quit way more often after 30 seconds or when match loads and they don't like the map.

  • @Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.

    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!

    its not if the killer dcs you get the bloodpoints it just says 0 and you still get your items and pips but i think you were being sarcastic sooo......

  • @Tsulan said:
    Vietfox said:

    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.

    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    Imagine the possibilities!

    its not if the killer dcs you get the bloodpoints it just says 0 and you still get your items and pips but i think you were being sarcastic sooo......

    You're right ;)
  • @Tsulan said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Vietfox said:

    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    

    Imagine the possibilities!

    its not if the killer dcs you get the bloodpoints it just says 0 and you still get your items and pips but i think you were being sarcastic sooo......

    You're right ;)

    on the sarcasm or how how tou still get your stuff if the killer dcs at end game

  • @Tsulan said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    Vietfox said:

    I think it happens more often in mid-low ranks. Yes, it's kinda annoying, but nothing we can do about it. Just report.
    
    Wait... so I could actually punish survivors that won't leave by clicking leave match?
    

    Imagine the possibilities!

    its not if the killer dcs you get the bloodpoints it just says 0 and you still get your items and pips but i think you were being sarcastic sooo......

    You're right ;)

    on the sarcasm or how how tou still get your stuff if the killer dcs at end game

    Both. It's usually a visual bug. Or at least it was.
  • I've had this happen quite a few times as well, it's rather irritating to do all that work and end up with nothing because someone is throwing a tantrum.Same thing when survivors dc, hate that too, even when im on the same team, its a crappy thing to do.

    I think i have only once or twice gotten anything when a killer has dc'd, the rest of the times i got no points and lost items i still had on me, didn't realise this was a console only thing.