How fast is the Blight's power movement speed?
how fast does he move really? 150% 200%?
and also how fast does the add-on increases his ms,
I found it confusing by reading these "Considerably" and "Moderately"
how fast does he move really? 150% 200%?
and also how fast does the add-on increases his ms,
I found it confusing by reading these "Considerably" and "Moderately"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
230% according to the wiki, double the base movement speed, which is ######### fast.
For reference, Billy moves at the same speed.
not fast enough to make up for every little hit box collision or the "slight" recuperation period.
Lord if he moved faster than hillbilly I wouldn't know what to do XD
He can kinda move faster than billy with the right addons.
yeah it doesn't really bother me if it's by addons and stuff
He's SONIC THE O R A N G E HEDGEHOG