Favorite Cosmetics to Mix & Match?

For me it has to be Claudette's Shrub Scholar & Elegant Flower sets because they all feel like they could work well for the most part when mixed together.

20200819_223133.jpg
  • Glorious Black Waves from Morning Glory
  • Wild Violet Jacket from Wild Indigo
  • Blackberry Skirt from Pineberry

(yes I know Blendette but black goes with everything and I was tired on deciding between a very dark navy blue or black)

20200819_223216.jpg

also Shirtless David.

Comments

  • I don't have pictures, but my Steve ~look~ is the Scoops Ahoy shirt with his jeans and his sunglasses head.

  • @Golden_spider said:

    For me it has to be Claudette's Shrub Scholar & Elegant Flower sets because they all feel like they could work well for the most part when mixed together.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JAGUDRNMJ3QJ/20200819-223133.jpg

    • Glorious Black Waves from Morning Glory
    • Wild Violet Jacket from Wild Indigo
    • Blackberry Skirt from Pineberry

    (yes I know Blendette but black goes with everything and I was tired on deciding between a very dark navy blue or black)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OK9BPPORKD81/20200819-223216.jpg

    also Shirtless David.

    My Claudette looks like that too, except I use the purple version of that hair cause it fits so perfectly.

  • Dwight Fairfield's Campus Sunnies, Prestige 2 pants, and the dark blue dress shirt. It's my favorite survivor side.

    Killer side I like the Trapper's Prestige 3 mask, the Trapper body with the oxygen mask on the back that looks like a T shirt, and the sword with the glowing orange edge. On the start screen with that Trapper outfit there's a hook dangling off the Trapper's belt and it just fits so well.

  • Imagine Jeff with 4th anniversary head and white robe. I think any Jeff main would want to have it.

  • My Kate got climber pants, schoolgirl hoodie with backpack and a dark ponytail. Killers fear the ponytail.

  • costumes.jpg

    I main Dwight when I play survivor, but I also got pretty neat sets for David, Nea and Meg. David is casual Russian, I planned to collect this set since shop was added to the game, but this hat was added just recently in rift. And Meg's set make me extremely lucky. I'm not a good at looping and juking but it feels like Meg's outfit demoralise killers and they most of the time just quit chasing me.

  • I made a post that didnt appear? Maybe it had too many images? Here are just 2 of my favorites. Hopefully this works...

    20200816_185144.jpg 20200816_184947.jpg


  • How could I forget my favorite Killer boys.

    123.jpg

    Date Mr Bing Bong (who brought you a tree because flowers are overated)

    Payday Doctor

    And the next best thing I had from Shirtless Mascot Clown (thanks cosmetic team for blowing it)

  • Spirit:

    Teeth of Wrath

    Seifuku (Red)

    Jagged Thorn