I really wish there was a "none of the above, they're all bad". The Nurse and Billy addons are the closest to being decent with everything else being near meme worthy.
Tinkerer. It works on every killer, it allows for some clutch plays, it gives information, and it has no stupid requirements like only working on hitting the obsession.
I really wish there was a "none of the above, they're all bad". The Nurse and Billy addons are the closest to being decent with everything else being near meme worthy.
I don't do that option because, even if they're all terrible to someone, there'd be one which is the least terrible.
Love Beast of Prey, sometimes I can see survivors get confused during a chase.
My favorite way to be undetectable is just to play entire matches as Tier 1 Myers. Walking across the map and survivors concuss themselves running into you as they turn a corner? Priceless.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Funny enough, for my boy Wraith, i deem this Perk the most beneficial.
For Dark Devotion, i often recloak since they're off to a new loop anyway, so i don't need to lose my Terror Radius.
Insidious is standing still, ew.
Trail of Torment would just damage me.
Also don't need Tinkerer, got enough awareness in general.
Beast of Prey though, at least i'd get something if i'm being bad at playing him.
So this was the thread lol. I personally love using dark devotion. No one ever expects it.
True, i have seen that they are often just weirded out.
Someone even claimed hacks, cause of course they did.
I really wish there was a "none of the above, they're all bad". The Nurse and Billy addons are the closest to being decent with everything else being near meme worthy.
Dark Devotion is fun
Has great potential for regressed generators, just set up shop and wait for the bodies to roll right in.
Tinkerer. It works on every killer, it allows for some clutch plays, it gives information, and it has no stupid requirements like only working on hitting the obsession.
Dark devotion with freddy is a good strategy for scare survivors
I don't do that option because, even if they're all terrible to someone, there'd be one which is the least terrible.
Love Beast of Prey, sometimes I can see survivors get confused during a chase.
My favorite way to be undetectable is just to play entire matches as Tier 1 Myers. Walking across the map and survivors concuss themselves running into you as they turn a corner? Priceless.