Do you also have some really funny/bad/unrealistic ideas like this one?

DBD Quickpass: Tired of waiting ages for a lobby? Then buy your Skip the Fog Quickpass. Skip the line and get a game instantly. Only 20 Auric Cells.

Additionally get the Anniversary Pass and be the scout in your team. Know the killer right from the beginning and see his aura for 10 seconds every match. Only 1000 Auric Cells / month.

Comments

  • @xEa said:

    DBD Quickpass: Tired of waiting ages for a lobby? Then buy your Skip the Fog Quickpass. Skip the line and get a game instantly. Only 20 Auric Cells.

    Additionally get the Anniversary Pass and be the scout in your team. Know the killer right from the beginning and see his aura for 10 seconds every match. Only 1000 Auric Cells / month.

    Both these ideas will lead to heavy backlash from the community and can be classed as pay to win.

  • 250 Auric cells a month gets you access to old perks like old Ruin/ Perk strength from the PTB

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    250 Auric cells a month gets you access to old perks like old Ruin/ Perk strength from the PTB

    Take my money!

  • I almost spit out my coffee HAHAHAHAH

    This made my day (and it just started)

  • I have bad idea. Game mode 2vs4. 2 killers compete who kill more survivors faster.

  • Imagine 2 killers sandbag each other for kills while survivors trying to survive.

  • @kaeru said:

    I have bad idea. Game mode 2vs4. 2 killers compete who kill more survivors faster.

    1vs2. 1 killer 2 survivors. Duo Mode. Blind Shuffle Perks. No addons. No Mori no Keys. One Gate. Small Maps. Race the Timer EGC. Infinite Bleed Out. Self-Care and Unbreakable basekit,. 3x each survivor Hook before Entity Sacrifices.

    And I can't come up with anything else for a speed game type lol

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    250 Auric cells a month gets you access to old perks like old Ruin/ Perk strength from the PTB

    LOL i love it :D

    @kaeru said:

    I have bad idea. Game mode 2vs4. 2 killers compete who kill more survivors faster.

    A great way for the 2v8 variation aswell.

  • 5v5

    one killer and 4 survivors work together to see who's "team" gets out or dies

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    5v5

    one killer and 4 survivors work together to see who's "team" gets out or dies

    That sounds really cool not gonna lie. I could imagine a big map with 14 generators, 7 gens in Blue color, 7 in Red. Team blue has to do blue gens, and team red has to do red gens. 4 exit gates, the team who gets out first wins.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    5v5

    one killer and 4 survivors work together to see who's "team" gets out or dies

    Wait what? I'm confused. What is Killer's objective and who is actual who's opponent?

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1555819#Comment_1555819

    That sounds really cool not gonna lie. I could imagine a big map with 14 generators, 7 gens in Blue color, 7 in Red. Team blue has to do blue gens, and team red has to do red gens. 4 exit gates, the team who gets out first wins.

    The way I was thinking:

    The "teams" start with together on opposite ends of the map

    There would be two gen in the middle that need to be done first

    then 3-4 gens on the ends that the killers need to guard

    Killer can only be active after their team completes the first gen

    the exit gate is where the team started

    So it's like CTF but with gens needing to done

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1555819#Comment_1555819

    Wait what? I'm confused. What is Killer's objective and who is actual who's opponent?

    See above

  • Not sure if I got it right, but I like idea of @xEa. There is 4 red and 4 blue survivors team up with 1 red and 1 blue killer. So blue killer has to kill red survivors and red killer has to kill blue survivors. The team got more bloodpoints at the end of the match wins.

  • @kaeru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1555858#Comment_1555858

    Not sure if I got it right, but I like idea of @xEa. There is 4 red and 4 blue survivors team up with 1 red and 1 blue killer. So blue killer has to kill red survivors and red killer has to kill blue survivors. The team got more bloodpoints at the end of the match wins.

    Basically

  • Crazy ideas....hmmmmm......

    Add on to bring back og Freddy

    Offering to start all gens at 50% but they regress until they get worked on but lose all progress if the gen isnt finished.

    Venom as a killer or at least a demogorgon skin

    Freaking pirate themed killer!