For leatherface, I think it would be awesome to have an add-on that slowly reduces your terror radius while you have your chainsaw charged, eventually to the point where your terror radius is 0m (after 10 seconds or so of charging it), making the chainsaw silent as well. Then you can sneak up behind someone, scare the hell out of them, and stand a good chance at getting an instant down as well. Not only would it be powerful and practical, but it would still be fun to play against because you would know to look out for it after the first time it happens.
For hillbilly, ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What do you get a guy that already has everything?
@Peanits said:
For leatherface, I think it would be awesome to have an add-on that slowly reduces your terror radius while you have your chainsaw charged, eventually to the point where your terror radius to 0 (after 10 seconds or so of charging it), making the chainsaw silent as well. Then you can sneak up behind someone, scare the hell out of them, and stand a good chance at getting an instant down as well.
For hillbilly, ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What do you get a guy that already has everything?
This actually sounds incredibly fun for leather face.
For leatherface, I think it would be awesome to have an add-on that slowly reduces your terror radius while you have your chainsaw charged, eventually to the point where your terror radius is 0m (after 10 seconds or so of charging it), making the chainsaw silent as well. Then you can sneak up behind someone, scare the hell out of them, and stand a good chance at getting an instant down as well. Not only would it be powerful and practical, but it would still be fun to play against because you would know to look out for it after the first time it happens.
For hillbilly, ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What do you get a guy that already has everything?
For Billy: the ability to keep on chainsawing after destroying a pallet.
For leatherface, I think it would be awesome to have an add-on that slowly reduces your terror radius while you have your chainsaw charged, eventually to the point where your terror radius is 0m (after 10 seconds or so of charging it), making the chainsaw silent as well. Then you can sneak up behind someone, scare the hell out of them, and stand a good chance at getting an instant down as well. Not only would it be powerful and practical, but it would still be fun to play against because you would know to look out for it after the first time it happens.
For hillbilly, ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What do you get a guy that already has everything?
For Billy: the ability to keep on chainsawing after destroying a pallet.
I would love this. I hate whenever I’m about to hit a Survivor and then they vault a pallet so I end up breaking the pallet instead of downing them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For leatherface, I think it would be awesome to have an add-on that slowly reduces your terror radius while you have your chainsaw charged, eventually to the point where your terror radius is 0m (after 10 seconds or so of charging it), making the chainsaw silent as well. Then you can sneak up behind someone, scare the hell out of them, and stand a good chance at getting an instant down as well. Not only would it be powerful and practical, but it would still be fun to play against because you would know to look out for it after the first time it happens.
For hillbilly, ¯_(ツ)_/¯
What do you get a guy that already has everything?
This actually sounds incredibly fun for leather face.
I like the idea of something causing the broken effect. Maybe Iridescent chains?
A lighter and easier to use model of chainsaw. When charging the saw, killer does not suffer from reduced movement speed.
I think this would help LF hugely more than billy but would still be useful for both, not sure if it would be too powerful though?
This should be part of LF’s base kit.
I appreciate the plug!
Leatherface needs a major buff I think since he's pretty bad without addons. Billy on the other hand is just fine the way he is. lol
I wouldn't mind some add-ons that increases how many times Leatherface can swing his chainsaw.