There is still hope for the new survivor perks to be good

As a dev stated, the PTB is outdated and so is the blight, and maybe there is a slight chance that the survivor perks are too. I really hope they update the PTB so we can try the actual content. #justiceforFelix

Comments

  • but the perks are good?

  • @bjorksnas said:

    but the perks are good?

    ugh, not quite lol. I'd give them overall a 3/10. But as I said, there's still....hope

  • @bjorksnas said:

    but the perks are good?

    No they aren't. And it's not because they are non meta. There's tons of non meta perks that are still usable and good.

    We'll make it for example. While it's not seen every game it's still a good non situational perk with a powerful effect.

  • 2 of them seem to have great synergy of used properly with other perks, if just stand alone or improperly used maybe a bit underwhelming.

    The gen vision perk I wished was in the free blood web instead of a teachable. It seems great for baby/new survivor players, indoor maps since they are usually harder to find or trying to find where the last 3 gens are.

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    As a dev stated, the PTB is outdated and so is the blight, and maybe there is a slight chance that the survivor perks are too. I really hope they update the PTB so we can try the actual content. #justiceforFelix

    where did they say this?

  • The new survivor perks are basically the knockoff versions of Streetwise, We'll Make It, and Detectives Hunch..

  • I don’t know what you mean by “good” you mean a perk of by a level of DS and Unbreakable?? Hell no. Killer mains already sick of dealing with this BS no more broken survivor perks

  • @BlackRabies said:

    2 of them seem to have great synergy of used properly with other perks, if just stand alone or improperly used maybe a bit underwhelming.

    The gen vision perk I wished was in the free blood web instead of a teachable. It seems great for baby/new survivor players, indoor maps since they are usually harder to find or trying to find where the last 3 gens are.

    A bit? You mean alot underwhelming

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    I don’t know what you mean by “good” you mean a perk of by a level of DS and Unbreakable?? Hell no. Killer mains already sick of dealing with this BS no more broken survivor perks

    But killer got good perks??? Why survivor can't?

  • Survivors get alot more usable perks than killers most of the time

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    I don’t know what you mean by “good” you mean a perk of by a level of DS and Unbreakable?? Hell no. Killer mains already sick of dealing with this BS no more broken survivor perks

    okay, let me rephrase that. There is still hope for the new survivor perks to be somewhat unique and have a fun benefit that is at least usable in all types of matches. I'm not asking for a new Unbreakable nor a new DS, but having a perk that shows the aura of gens in a 32 metres of me, WHEN DEJA VU EXISTS ALREADY is depressing.

  • @Bjario said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1553427#Comment_1553427

    Survivors get alot more usable perks than killers most of the time

    We don't change turns to "WhIcH SiDe Is GoInG tO GeT bEtTeR pErKs ThIs TiMe". Each sides deserves at least decent perks, and this time around, Survivors got the "short stick". not fair.

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1552984#Comment_1552984

    ugh, not quite lol. I'd give them overall a 3/10. But as I said, there's still....hope

    up to 56% faster unhook, and healing speed is more then almost any single perk in the game and the stats stack, resilience + botany knowledge + desperate measures is up to 198% healing speed or 99% self care speed, 223% with leader

    getting half of the charges back on an item is pretty decent but with addons becomes ridiculous, 60 charge medkit becomes 90 charges, 52 charge commodious toolbox becomes 79 charges which is 1 gen at 150% gen speed

    Visionary just helps not waste time on maps with no indicators for gens, lerys, the game to an extent, midwich and hawkins and helps new players get a feel for where gens will generally spawn


    None of them are terrible your mindset for using them are just terrible

    @Koukdw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1552984#Comment_1552984

    No they aren't. And it's not because they are non meta. There's tons of non meta perks that are still usable and good.

    We'll make it for example. While it's not seen every game it's still a good non situational perk with a powerful effect.

    dragging you into this because 2 separate thoughts are too many for rn

  • The survivor perks are fine. Nothing will ever shake up the meta, given that the meta revolves around broken perks, broken combo's and general laziness. I'm certainly looking forward to using them, they seem pretty solid.

  • @bjorksnas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1552987#Comment_1552987

    up to 56% faster unhook, and healing speed is more then almost any single perk in the game and the stats stack, resilience + botany knowledge + desperate measures is up to 198% healing speed or 99% self care speed, 223% with leader

    getting half of the charges back on an item is pretty decent but with addons becomes ridiculous, 60 charge medkit becomes 90 charges, 52 charge commodious toolbox becomes 79 charges which is 1 gen at 150% gen speed

    Visionary just helps not waste time on maps with no indicators for gens, lerys, the game to an extent, midwich and hawkins and helps new players get a feel for where gens will generally spawn

    None of them are terrible your mindset for using them are just terrible

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1552988#Comment_1552988

    dragging you into this because 2 separate thoughts are too many for rn

    Damn, I knew the new perks gave some good stats, but near double We'll Make It's heal speed?! I know what perks I'll be using from now on!

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1554628#Comment_1554628

    Damn, I knew the new perks gave some good stats, but near double We'll Make It's heal speed?! I know what perks I'll be using from now on!

    its including base 100% heal speed