Shouldn't calm spirit keep you from revealing your position?

I went against a doctor with calm spirit, even when I didn't scream, he still knew exactly where I was, you reveal your position by screaming, shouldn't calm spirit prevent you from revealing yourself because of doctor, infectious fright, etc.

Comments

  • I think yes

    maybe he can be just lucky

  • It does. It doesn't prevent him from getting points for shocking you, however, so he will know that someone's in the area, he just won't know exactly where. Chances are he made an educated guess when he saw the points pop up and found you.

  • You don't reveal your position in cases you would normally scream with calm spirit - but doc has an addon called restraint which shows auras as well when survivors tier up madness. Was he using that?

  • @Peanits said:

    It does. It doesn't prevent him from getting points for shocking you, however, so he will know that someone's in the area, he just won't know exactly where. Chances are he made an educated guess when he saw the points pop up and found you.

    That and his laugh when he shocks someone

  • @HatchIsMyMercy said:

    I went against a doctor with calm spirit, even when I didn't scream, he still knew exactly where I was, you reveal your position by screaming, shouldn't calm spirit prevent you from revealing yourself because of doctor, infectious fright, etc.

    Doc also has addons that read your aura when madness tiers up

  • While you're in madness, fake doctors will spawn randomly near you, looking at you, and doctor can see the aura of fake doctors

  • He has an add on that reveals the aura of those who tier up, or did before his rework, pretty sure he still has them?

  • You should try playing doc