Fix Kate's hair

Seriously. Its been three months.

Comments

  • i love how it flings around everywhere i am tempted to play her because its so funny

  • Yes... And I thought buying her ponytail fixed that but also also that one glitches... Some love for her hair please!
  • It's annoying.....

    But it's sometimes so satysfiing and funny to see it going all around the place

  • It’s not just Kate’s hair, any of the longer hair is the same way. Meg’s longer red hair hair is the same way. Meg also still has the helicopter ponytail. Not really something I particulary care about though. It can be funny at times.

  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcB8iKxuP_8

    I made a video about this myself. It’s really unfair to Survivors. It gives them away when it tweaks out as well.
  • I don't even think they made the physics themselves.
    I think they just used the unreal engine 3/4 preset for physics.

  • @SovererignKing said:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcB8iKxuP_8

    I made a video about this myself. It’s really unfair to Survivors. It gives them away when it tweaks out as well.

    Can you tell at which point you spot Kate by her hair?

  • I love when playing Feng Min and her ponytail grows like three feet and spirals around :p

    Also I didn't see when Kate's location was given away because of her hair.

  • Aunt_Cass said:

    @SovererignKing said:

    I made a video about this myself. It’s really unfair to Survivors. It gives them away when it tweaks out as well.

    Can you tell at which point you spot Kate by her hair?

    I love when playing Feng Min and her ponytail grows like three feet and spirals around :p

    Also I didn't see when Kate's location was given away because of her hair.

    At 0:09 you can see a kind of blonde straight line appearing for a sec, kind of glitchy orizontally line, but yeah its barely noticeable.
  • @JustJess said:
    At 0:09 you can see a kind of blonde straight line appearing for a sec, kind of glitchy orizontally line, but yeah its barely noticeable.

    I really cant see it.

    omg. What kind of PC's are you using? If I cant even spot it in the video with pause/rewind and such. You players can actually spot this life ingame?? Thats insane.

  • Aunt_Cass said:

    @JustJess said:
    At 0:09 you can see a kind of blonde straight line appearing for a sec, kind of glitchy orizontally line, but yeah its barely noticeable.

    I really cant see it.

    omg. What kind of PC's are you using? If I cant even spot it in the video with pause/rewind and such. You players can actually spot this life ingame?? Thats insane.

    Lol im not the one who posted this, but yeah you can notice it, i play on ps4, ugh maybe I have allucinations idk
  • I see the horizontal line now. This also happens with Kates brown hair?

  • @Cass said:
    I see the horizontal line now. This also happens with Kates brown hair?

    Wait is it the same person above or you have an aunt called Cass? I'm getting confused lol.

    I don't know about it, don't have it yet... (saving IP to get her new outfit)

  • @JustJess said:

    @Cass said:
    I see the horizontal line now. This also happens with Kates brown hair?

    Wait is it the same person above or you have an aunt called Cass? I'm getting confused lol.

    I don't know about it, don't have it yet... (saving IP to get her new outfit)

    Lol. yes we are the same ;) Don't know when I shifted from Aunt Cass to Cass, I shouldn't browse forums at 4 AM and fiddle with profile options.

    Bit this thread really hammered my selfesteem. As a killer I never seen that horizontal line. Its better I just blame on having inferior hardware.

  • I'll get bbq and chilli aura and can tell which one is Kate just because of her glitchy hair.
  • I still can't see it even when I go to 0:09 :(. This is why I suck at killer lol.

  • @serabeth90 said:
    I still can't see it even when I go to 0:09 :(. This is why I suck at killer lol.

    LOL I am glad I am not alone

  • You should change this title to "Fix long hair".
  • Anyone who plays a lot can add me freakkiller420 on ps4. I play a lot everyone so always up for a game if I'm not working.
  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    You should change this title to "Fix long hair".

    Agreed! I like how it glitches because I think it visually looks kind of cool, but it needs to be fixed. Feng Min, Jake Park, Kate Denson, and Meg Thomas all have long hair that do slightly weird effects at times. Min and Kate are the worst though.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:
    You should change this title to "Fix long hair".

    Agreed! I like how it glitches because I think it visually looks kind of cool, but it needs to be fixed. Feng Min, Jake Park, Kate Denson, and Meg Thomas all have long hair that do slightly weird effects at times. Min and Kate are the worst though.

    Yes! I main Feng with her long hair and it glitches, and streches, and clips. It's awful. I still like it enough to use it but I want it fixed.