As a red rank killer and survivor
My opinion is valid. I'm * R E D * rank guys. Not purple, not green nor yellow.
Understood?
My opinion is valid. I'm * R E D * rank guys. Not purple, not green nor yellow.
Understood?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I have 3,327,473 hours, I'm god you puny peasant
Bro this post is funny af but the forums weren't created for venting. Accept the fact that people who play dead by daylight are usually really stupid. Post like these make other posts further down in the discussion page.
Red rank survivor takes no effort.
Same as killer
survivors have full control over making you pip or not just by dcing lmao
nice bait
So do killers
nice follow up bait
considering the killer facecamps, he can make one survivor depip while depipping himself
if the killer tunnels without facecamping, ds guarentees atleast a blackpip for survivors
try harder
We are talking about dcing
not tunneling or camping
stay on topic
Read above l forgot to quote
Care to elaborate or is that all you have?
explain how either side dcing didn’t impact the other sides ability to pip?
take your thick killer goggles off dude and you might actually be able to see.
lmao your opinion is nottin I 4k every match at rank 1 with clown no perks no addons no matter what git gud ez