That would actually be an AMAZING skin, he's an actual killer, in that movie, he killed my heart by not getting the girl and letting us all know looks matter more than the heart...
That would actually be an AMAZING skin, he's an actual killer, in that movie, he killed my heart by not getting the girl and letting us all know looks matter more than the heart...
I may be hated for saying this but... I'd love to watch a live action of Hercules with Dani DeVito as Phil, Chris Evans as Herc, Anne Hathaway as Meg and Willem Dafoe as Hades. DAMN THAT MOVIE WOULD BE GREAT! What do you think Dimek?
I may be hated for saying this but... I'd love to watch a live action of Hercules with Dani DeVito as Phil, Chris Evans as Herc, Anne Hathaway as Meg and Willem Dafoe as Hades. DAMN THAT MOVIE WOULD BE GREAT! What do you think Dimek?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Found some more
That would actually be an AMAZING skin, he's an actual killer, in that movie, he killed my heart by not getting the girl and letting us all know looks matter more than the heart...
yeah dude, i really love old disney movies
Found another.
I may be hated for saying this but... I'd love to watch a live action of Hercules with Dani DeVito as Phil, Chris Evans as Herc, Anne Hathaway as Meg and Willem Dafoe as Hades. DAMN THAT MOVIE WOULD BE GREAT! What do you think Dimek?
wrong version
Why has no one posted this one yet?
O_O
i think this is pretty interesting cast
LMAO