killers should be able to keep ebony mori if playing against toxic survivors that d/c
when you have an ebony mori most of the time survivors d/c so if one or more d/c you should be able to keep the ebony mori instead of losing it as it is not fully utilized when the trial has ended or at least you should be given a green mori for every survivor that d/c'd during the trial while you had an ebony mori equipped
Comments
No.
So, you want to keep an imbalanced Offering which makes the game very easy for you, because Survivors DCed which made the game very easy for you?
Let alone that Ebony Moris are the most common Moris.
no I want to keep it because I do not get barely any points if the survivor d\c's compared to what I spent on an ebony mori and I wasted my BP's on a mori I can't even use
You'll get less points than usual anyways because you brought a mori tho?