New killer is Smol asf

20200818134216_1.jpg 20200818134223_1.jpg 20200818134224_1.jpg

When you're so smol, you can't see what's going on in the Badham shack QQ.

Comments

  • Also the gamew says hes tall BS

  • @Dabihwow said:

    Also the gamew says hes tall BS

    It could be an FOV error, like plagues puke

  • It could be. I can see what's going on in the Yamaoka shacks tho.

  • Yeah I think it might be a bug. From survivor's perspective you seem taller than them but from the killer's viewpoint it's as if you're playing a tiny homicidal midget.


    I kind of like the short viewpoint though. I am curious what it looks like if you ran shadowborn on him.


    Would be neat if we got an actual dwarf killer.

  • I think the viewpoint is supposed to be intentionally lower. He's hunched over, so having a lower viewpoint makes sense. Its too low for my liking, but I get the idea they're going for

  • @Toybasher said:

    Yeah I think it might be a bug. From survivor's perspective you seem taller than them but from the killer's viewpoint it's as if you're playing a tiny homicidal midget.

    I kind of like the short viewpoint though. I am curious what it looks like if you ran shadowborn on him.

    Would be neat if we got an actual dwarf killer.

    That should be Chucky though and not a literal dwarf

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    I think the viewpoint is supposed to be intentionally lower. He's hunched over, so having a lower viewpoint makes sense. Its too low for my liking, but I get the idea they're going for

    This.

    But still even for a hunchback that is supposed to be normally tall shouldnt be this low.

  • He's ######### smaller than Hag.

  • he can easily take a chew of the skyscraper-high grass on yamaoka.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Yeah I think it might be a bug. From survivor's perspective you seem taller than them but from the killer's viewpoint it's as if you're playing a tiny homicidal midget.

    I kind of like the short viewpoint though. I am curious what it looks like if you ran shadowborn on him.

    Would be neat if we got an actual dwarf killer.

    Chucky?

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    I think the viewpoint is supposed to be intentionally lower. He's hunched over, so having a lower viewpoint makes sense. Its too low for my liking, but I get the idea they're going for

    If this is the case, then they really need to raise his fov. As you can see in the pics, you can barely see the survivors and what they're doing in the Badham shacks. It's also difficult to see scratch marks in the new grass. RIP colorblind players.