The Game and Trapper
Can we please get redesign/rework of the game map for the trapper and survivors ?
At the moment this map is build only out of safe loops, 2 windows, few drop downs and ZERO BUSHES.
Trapping survivor on that map is almost impossible if survivor plays while looking at the screen.
Sometimes it spawns with safe pallets at all constructs and sometimes it has hardly any. One thing that is shared between the two cases: Survivors can do NOTHING once pallets are gone.
There is really no way to evade the killer once chases starts if pallets are gone. Most other maps at least have some windows for that but there is nothing in here.
Comments
The whole game needs to be reworked if we are honets.
The whole gameplay consists of safe loops and nobody is actuylly trying to lose the killer in the chase, its boiled down to time wasting only
The Game is by far the weakest map for Trapper and Hag. At least Lery's has SOME brush.
Trap all the drop zones. Those will work. Another good spot is the loop with the 2 pallets right above the basement
I tried.. .and they dead harded above it twice.
I think power needs an update. Let the trapper trap more then the ground. Like exit gate switch, boxes, generators at the cost of you removing the trap from it. So survivors also have to think about checking to sabotage before they interact. Nurse, wraith, and freddy need a fun power update also.
I'm saying weak in terms of the stealth level of the traps.
But, yeah, mostly this map sucks for Trapper, so I usually don't really bother and place traps at pallets. If someone disarms them, I place them back mid-chase NEAR pallet (not inside, to avoid stun). This move cut down loops pretty easily. Especially loops near Exit gates, since when loop is blocked, survivor have to run from loop near you anyway.