Does Hex Undying work with Haunted Grounds
That's all I need to know because that right there....... I'm not down with that. I will try to kobe every time i see that thing go off twice in a match
That's all I need to know because that right there....... I'm not down with that. I will try to kobe every time i see that thing go off twice in a match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you kobe yourself on hook after Meyers gets EW3 twice in a match too?
Nope, but maybe I should XD
lol, it's the only thing that it's good, one counter cleanse when your'e exposed and leave only 3 totem so no noed, btw it's a nice buff to noed
I didn't even think about NOED tbh because I run Inner Strength and there's almost never 3 totems left at the end of a match I'm in.
In order for it to work with NOED, the Undying totem, NOED, and at least one other dull totem would have to be available. That's wild though, yikes
Yes it does. Otz just tested that.
Yikes.
It won't but I might start using it again when I play solo.