No new chase music?
WAAAAH I WANT MY NEW CHASE MUSIC WAAAAAH
WAAAAH I WANT MY NEW CHASE MUSIC WAAAAAH
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not every killer need to have a chase music, or it need to be mixed with teh current soundtrack cau'z it give so much info it's ridiculous
I would expect it to be added later. Every time they've had new chase music in the PTB, the theme was reworked for actual release.
Even in the most recent PTB, Billy didn't have a new chase. But he did when the update actually launched.
They said all the killers would be getting there own music. It's probably just not on the PTB but will make it to live.
I know I know I just wanted to shitpost a bit.
i think the chase music will be added when the Killer is releasing like it was with Hillbilly.