It's christmas baby
hell yea
hell yea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aha, another Killer proud about his Crutches.
Am I missing something?
Welcome back btw
I see... proud, you must be.
The purple Add On which is in the Bloodweb 4 times is called "Akitos Crutch". :P
(But I think, OP is happy that he got all Perks on his Oni)
Aha ok I'm not that familiar with his addons ๐
well there 4 Akito's Crutch add on for oni.
Just realized the welcome back now. Thanks man. Never thought someone would notice me in the fog.
Oni's arm raised to say, "YAY! I win at life!" So cute!