Killer specific habits (fun snowball topic)

The Doctor: must always use static blast after the 4th and final survivor is hooked in order to assert dominance.. or like me.. to calm my ocd ๐Ÿ˜‚


your turn with a killer specific habit/tendency/stereotype.

Comments

  • As billy after all survivors are out of the game be it dead or escape I must chainsaw across map as far as possible

  • Smacking ramdom ######### while waiting for the last survivor to finish being sacrificed.

  • As hillbilly i flick my camera in line with the attack cooldown animation.

  • @mostlyghostly said:

    As hillbilly i flick my camera in line with the attack cooldown animation.

    Holy ######### I do that too lol

  • I moonwalk as Myers in the Exit Gates if the Survivors had good sportsmanship and I stay looking at the last guy in the hook like Myers in Halloween 1978 if he has been a jerk, especially a jerk to the other survivors.

    The ability to tilt his head is the only thing he really needs right now.

    As Jigsaw I let people boop the snot in the Exit games if they had good sportsmanship.

  • @mostlyghostly said:

    As hillbilly i flick my camera in line with the attack cooldown animation.

    I do that with Oni outside of his power lol

  • I like doing a role playing Susie at the exit by going into frenzy and headache mode because I refuse to kill them. That one is fun after a good game. Just like Snoot Boops:p

    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿท