BEST SKIN IN THE GAME!

This is the best skin in the game, but you might not be ready for this conversation...

Untitled Image


Comments

  • Yeah you may be right, but 15$ for it?

  • I would agree with you if the devs had taken the time to change their animations.

  • Sorry best skin is Pyramid entity corrupted ver bit you maybe aren't prepared for admit it.

  • Scoops Ahoy. There is no competition.

  • KK_outfit_016.png

    I prefer this one

  • I still stand for ashy slashy

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Scoops Ahoy. There is no competition.

    LOL, I agree, for SURVIVOR, scoops and the Dwelf are the best skins, but for Killer, Minotaur 100%

  • Indeed, it is. Saldy, it's just an overpriced purple cosmetic.

  • I thought legendary skins were supposed to also have some animation changes. Like with the Cheryl one, it completely changes the character and she even has different animations in the menu. Due to that when I bought the Minotaur I was expecting a little more than just a different skin.

  • @Hex_Stalk said:

    I thought legendary skins were supposed to also have some animation changes. Like with the Cheryl one, it completely changes the character and she even has different animations in the menu. Due to that when I bought the Minotaur I was expecting a little more than just a different skin.

    Remember, whatever BHVR says something is supposed to be, just always imagine a worse version, and you'll only be disappointed occasionally. They still haven't fixed his big ass head being visible as you move around, clipping and looking like some unfinished mod.