This Billy Nerf Is Unforgivable
Devs, did you really need to change his sound effects? I hate playing as and against him now bc his new sounds are so annoying. Can you change the sound back to how it was? I can't play him without getting a headache now.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Sound was a nerf??
Would be interesting to know what they smoked when they came up with that!
I love his new sounds LMAO
The noise when he chainsaw sprints is A1 and honestly improves the gameplay experience for me LOL
What is wrong with the Raaaaawwwrrrrrr every single time you chainsaw. It's not like its a addition which wasn't needed, becomes annoying and doesn't add anything to the game play /S.
The reason for it is obvious: they added stuff that makes his chainsaw silent outside his terror radius. So when a perk gives you undetectable, they needed a non chainsaw noise so survivors could hear you chainsaw sprinting up to them. I 've gotten some crazy jumpscares with it where I rev my chainsaw after tinkerer triggets and all they heard was me screaming as I flew up on them from across the map. Sneaky billy is best billy
I personally like the warcry, its quite reinvigorating. Like demos roar, it helps me continue playing with the same level of energy.
For me it was. The roar is fine, but the new chase music and terror radius give me headaches. I can't play him anymore.
Its not the roar. Its the chase and terror radius music
The roar is pretty annoying after the 500th time.
I also like it, it has a nice tribal feel to it, although, it may be just me.
The roar is still better than The Spirit's "WAH!"
Thats fair.