After CP there has been an increasing number of survivors working with killers

Reminds me of how it was to play Friday the 13th. One survivor pointing others' locations to the killer either by literally pointing or by running them to gens being done and such.

In the end the killer always let's the helper go. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with ruining games for people who play on another platform.

Wish there was a way to counter this. Hook suicide seems to be the only way out aside from DC.

I've had 7 games today alone where this happened and yes it was obvious. Anybody else experiencing this?

Comments

  • If you had 7 games where this happened in one day when, in my memory, I can't remember it happening in years, it seems like the issue is you making assumptions.

    I mean for all you know the killer might just have killed 3 people and decided to just farm with the last guy. I do that sometimes if it was an easy game or they burn bp offerings if the survivor implies they want to.

  • Also can't confirm it

  • @Alphasoul05 said:

    If you had 7 games where this happened in one day when, in my memory, I can't remember it happening in years, it seems like the issue is you making assumptions.

    I mean for all you know the killer might just have killed 3 people and decided to just farm with the last guy. I do that sometimes if it was an easy game or they burn bp offerings if the survivor implies they want to.

    I know the difference between letting someone go and having a survivor help the killer. Like I said it was obvious. Going to stand on a hill and pointing at the direction people are repairing a generator in and such.

  • Uh.

    That’s kinda scary.

  • I guess I should give a little perspective to the amount; I've been playing for 16 hours straight. Making the most out of the last days of my vacation.