The Clown
Just bought this bad boy. I've never had this much fun in DBD!
Just bought this bad boy. I've never had this much fun in DBD!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
good for you! What aspects of this killer to you enjoy the most?
His laugh, after-hit animation,weapon of choice, predicting where the survivor is gonna go, pop goes the weasel, bamboozle and of course no more looping.
I don't know why people claim the clown is weak. Yeah, he's a M1 killer, but his tool precludes half the longer loops in the game, and turns the rest into only one loop.
What i like about him is the fact that he's basically a classic serial killer.
From his lore to his appearance and gameplay, he could exist in real life.
Oh survivor mains loved him as well. That´s why they said he´s in the right spot during the PTB...
And we all know the rule of thumb: if Survivors say a Killer is in the right spot, that Killer is weak.
At least i find him weak. Clown and Pig are the only killers i haven´t bothered prestiging.
I think he's better than my skill with him would otherwise indicate, but not top-tier either.
Some slight buffs could make him top tier.