I assume it's going to be this Tuesday on 18th and I really put my bets into this, but if not, then next week. It's either one of these 2 and I really hope it's the first one 'cuz I can't wait to test those new graphics ^^
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id say next week or a week after.Maybe on 25th?
I assume it's going to be this Tuesday on 18th and I really put my bets into this, but if not, then next week. It's either one of these 2 and I really hope it's the first one 'cuz I can't wait to test those new graphics ^^
I also hope its on 18th becouse on 19th im going somewhere and wont be able to play until 30th.
Tuesday or Wednesday judging by previous releases.
No date has been given publicly as yet, so anything is pure rumour at this point and subject to change.
Hopefully its not too long
It's usually a week or two after the teaser, then you have the trailer, probably a dev stream who announce the PTB.
Well thats the schedule usually, but you can hardly put a precise timeline on it.
Hoping for this Tuesday.
If the PTB is on Tuesday we should get an announcement from the devs tomorrow