just beat a rank2 survivor

Woohoo lol now lets see what else I can do (I'm rank11)

Comments

  • doesn't mean much, most rank 1s are super boosted now days

  • @redsopine1 said:
    It was a sfw team

    even more boosted than usual then

  • Agreed. Had rank 4 being salty because instead of letting her go i killed her for 4k =)

  • Forgot to say I had no add ons or offerings to help
  • @redsopine1 said:
    Forgot to say I had no add ons or offerings to help

    Casual, all of us can do that.
    I don't want to go all against you but really.
    It's not that special...

    Sadly. ;_;
    Beating a p3 Nurse feels more impressive.
    Contact me and show me your sick 360s on her!

  • I dont 360 it seems pointless and a good killer can time a strike to break it up
  • Welp, I'll say congratulations since it doesn't hurt to offer some encouragement now and then.

    I'm still learning to be killer so i tend to do my little dance of joy when i get 2-3 kills.

  • Welp, I'll say congratulations since it doesn't hurt to offer some encouragement now and then.

    I'm still learning to be killer so i tend to do my little dance of joy when i get 2-3 kills.

    What you play on if its ps4 I can add ya so you can practice on me?
  • Yeah, there are some ugly SWF teams out there. Where 1 player is rank 18 or lower and the rest are red ranks. They enjoy bullying noobs. The matchmaking should honestly match for the highest rank. Not the lowest.

  • Lol I'm rank 11-10 so I'm getting rank 12 upwards
  • @redsopine1 said:
    It was a sfw team

    There are 2 types of swf teams -
    1. Those who will break your ankles
    2. Ez 4k swf team.

    I'm going to guess you got the latter.

  • @redsopine1 said:
    Woohoo lol now lets see what else I can do (I'm rank11)

    SWF breaks matchmaking

    Dodge SWF if you dont wanna happen this to you. Not all red ranks are boosted^^

  • Rank is meaningless. .I've seen some horrible players at rank 1 and some weapons at rank 10
  • you poor ignorant soul :'( you dont know what those low ranks can do to you.....good luck young one.

  • Oh i know lol had a few bad games on low ranks
  • I decided to finally use a splinter aND played freddy, got a 4k and I'm rank 14, and there was a rank 5 playing too, I don't think they got many gens but it's probably because none of them played against freddy much besides the rank 5, one of them didn't even know splinters were a thing.