DLC Expansion

Which DLC would you all like to see an expansion on (like a new killer or survivor even a map or perks)

Comments

  • Evil Dead. I wish they would make his perks not suck and potentially give us a cabin or medieval map. Perhaps even a deadite killer, that could be neat. The whole licence just screams wasted potential to me.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Evil Dead. I wish they would make his perks not suck and potentially give us a cabin or medieval map. Perhaps even a deadite killer, that could be neat. The whole licence just screams wasted potential to me.

    I haven't seen any of the Evil Dead but I agree with you

    How about Rin's mother or Father or even a classmate whom got to close to the Entity

    Or Anna's mother

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1542343#Comment_1542343

    I haven't seen any of the Evil Dead but I agree with you

    How about Rin's mother or Father or even a classmate whom got to close to the Entity

    Or Anna's mother

    Yeah, it feels kinda weird that Rins father hasn't been more prominent, Hes kinda the whole reason spirit exists. It feels even weirder that they went out of they're way to say the entity was about to take him, but just kinda left after they took rin. Rins mother just kinda dying was also kinda weird, it feels like that should have been covered more. I'm not sure how Annas mother could work, she seemed innocent and would be a pretty weird survivor, being the mother of a killer that still loves her. But if they got her to work I'd be down. I wish we got more characters from the lore, Its probably the biggest reason I'm so hyped for the next chapter.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD

    Anna's Mother as a killer could work almost like Anna except for her ax is throw-able but she needs to pull it out of the environment... Her perks could be along the lines of Anna's but like Get killer instinct when bloodlust is active... IDK about the rest

    Anna's mother as a survivor could be the "mother" figure the game doesn't have... her perks could be centered around seeing the auras of both killer and survivor in chase and have her aura shown to the other survivors if she's in chase... IDK about the other ones

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    @SCP_FOR_DBD

    Anna's Mother as a killer could work almost like Anna except for her ax is throw-able but she needs to pull it out of the environment... Her perks could be along the lines of Anna's but like Get killer instinct when bloodlust is active... IDK about the rest

    Anna's mother as a survivor could be the "mother" figure the game doesn't have... her perks could be centered around seeing the auras of both killer and survivor in chase and have her aura shown to the other survivors if she's in chase... IDK about the other ones

    That could be cool, her axe would have to be pretty buffed if she has to take the time to grab it. I like the idea of it. Alternatively she could be a legendary skin for Anna, if the devs don't feel like making her completely unique.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    Evil Dead. I wish they would make his perks not suck and potentially give us a cabin or medieval map. Perhaps even a deadite killer, that could be neat. The whole licence just screams wasted potential to me.

    The only way for a perk not to "suck" is to be overpowered.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1542399#Comment_1542399

    That could be cool, her axe would have to be pretty buffed if she has to take the time to grab it. I like the idea of it. Alternatively she could be a legendary skin for Anna, if the devs don't feel like making her completely unique.

    That's also a good Idea

    Anna's mother's addon can affect her range and movement speed without her ax... and her red's can be instant downs and bracking pallets at range at max charge up

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1542343#Comment_1542343

    The only way for a perk not to "suck" is to be overpowered.

    Not really, I don't want anything meta defining. Just something I can use that doesn't suck, kinda like Self Care. Not Op but not worthless. As it is now your essentially just getting it for Ash himself, nothing else.

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1542404#Comment_1542404

    That's also a good Idea

    Anna's mother's addon can affect her range and movement speed without her ax... and her red's can be instant downs and bracking pallets at range at max charge up

    I like it, kinda like how bubba is an alternate billy.

  • I really want The Predator as a killer.

    For survivor? Dutch (Arnold Schwarzenegger),

  • The Left Behind chapter/paragraph could see an expansion

    Bill is really great, but there's 7 other L4D survivors that are loved, they could at least become legendary outfits (they could use the grunts of pain from the original games if it's too much work for something else)

  • @GreyBigfoot said:

    The Left Behind chapter/paragraph could see an expansion

    Bill is really great, but there's 7 other L4D survivors that are loved, they could at least become legendary outfits (they could use the grunts of pain from the original games if it's too much work for something else)

    I can see that