Audio Hallucinations

So does anyone else hear ######### when playing this game? Like with Huntress and her humming. Do you hear it when it isn’t there? Or taking a shower? When working on a gen do you hear a terror radius that isn’t really there? Or maybe that damn sigh in the beginning of a match when it just starts? The lullaby is the worse one for me.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Was walking through the woods behind the house. Heard her lullaby clear as day!

  • "Cocaine is a hell of a drug." - Rick James

  • The sigh at the beginning of the match?

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    So does anyone else hear ######### when playing this game? Like with Huntress and her humming. Do you hear it when it isn’t there? Or taking a shower? When working on a gen do you hear a terror radius that isn’t really there? Or maybe that damn sigh in the beginning of a match when it just starts? The lullaby is the worse one for me.

    I hear terror radius no.2 when in the shower sometimes.

  • I think your getting the audio hallucinations because your trying to pay such close attention to the audio to try to hear it.

    The lullaby can be so soft and quiet its hard to tell if your hearing it or not so your head is trying to match patterns in audio to try to help you hear it.

    Same goes for the hatch's sound as well at least for me.

  • Also, there seems to be some oppressive sound going on at all times in some matches.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    The sigh at the beginning of the match?

    Yeah. When it first starts if you listen closely, sometimes, a sigh will softly exhale.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    I think your getting the audio hallucinations because your trying to pay such close attention to the audio to try to hear it.

    The lullaby can be so soft and quiet its hard to tell if your hearing it or not so your head is trying to match patterns in audio to try to help you hear it.

    Same goes for the hatch's sound as well at least for me.

    That would make sense

  • When I'm near the cow tree I swear I can hear huntress' lullaby sometimes. Or when I'm in the worst possible spot on a generator I hear Micheal breathing and it freaks me out man.

    The one thing I do (which isnt technically an audio hallucination) is me watching a dbd stream and I hear a skillcheck sound I STILL try to hit the skillcheck in panic, eventhough I'm not even playing the game at that time. Makes me feel foolish.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1542177#Comment_1542177

    Yeah. When it first starts if you listen closely, sometimes, a sigh will softly exhale.

    Ive never noticed that 😳

  • I get the Lullaby, which is weird since I'm hard of hearing. The huntress spectates my matches apparently.

    When the generator is powered ~80%-90% is when it everything becomes a clustermess of sounds. If I have Detective's Hunch/Pebble that run I just start watching the icon and see if it starts making progress. If I don't have my head on a swivel a killer with Distressing could sneak up on me.

  • If you start to hear the Silent Hill audio then you're in for a ride.

  • I have recently been playing pyramid head and right after attacking I can hear the sound of demo coming out of his portal.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I get the Lullaby, which is weird since I'm hard of hearing. The huntress spectates my matches apparently.

    When the generator is powered ~80%-90% is when it everything becomes a clustermess of sounds. If I have Detective's Hunch/Pebble that run I just start watching the icon and see if it starts making progress. If I don't have my head on a swivel a killer with Distressing could sneak up on me.

    I don’t hear well myself. Like yourself, I use visual queues like stake out or spine chill.