What if
Perks like:
DS, Unbreakable, Spine Chill, Iron Will, Self Care, Sprint Burst and Dead Hard (survivors)
BBQ, Ruin, Corrupt, Pop, Sloppy, Whispers, and M&A (killers)
Were disabled, what would your builds be?
EDIT: (killer)- Thrilling Tremors, Huntress Lullaby, Gearhead, and Discordance
(survivor)- Kindred, Lithe, We'll Make It, and Empathy/Bond
Comments
Oh mind would be, as killer, an extreme tunneling or slugging based build as nurse, with pop, ruin, enduring and something else, if I specifically tried to win, because there is no ds and unbreakable, so literally having the chance to completely slug everyone with knock out and the third seal is HUGE
on surv, id run something along the lines of deliverance, alert, lithe and kindred.
on killer, id use thrilling tremors, bitter murmur, surge and noed
if lithe isnt aloud here, id use repressed alliance
Pop and Ruin are gone... what else you got
Good picks
For killer my go to would probably be Haunting Grounds, I'm All Ears, Surge, And possibly Devour Hope, Thana, Or Remember Me. And NOED if I wanna be a prick.
what would u pick. also thx
Just edited that in :)
Wait, why are Lullaby and Gearhead banned? No one uses Gearhead anyway.
First person to notice I didn't disable NOED.... GO YOU
They're not
I have seen the word โprickโ on here more in the past month than Iโve heard it in the past decade. Lol.
I'm honestly surprised, thats the first perk most people jump to banning lol. I expected half the comments to talk be talking about it.
Also didn't disable Adrenaline
AHAHAHAHAHAH
Bond, Leader, Prove Thyself, We'll Make It.
I don't run the meta perks too much tbh. The only one I consistently run is Spine Chill.
I don't play survivor, just killer.
I think my current Doc build is an "I want them to hear me coming" one:
Agitation is the weaker part of the build but that's ok, I just don't currently have Coulrophobia or Huntress Lullaby or Overwhelming Presence available on Doc as alternatives. Obviously it's a gimmick build but it works ok. ๐ For reference, normally when you carry someone you move 3.7 m/s (92% survivor speed) and it takes about 10 seconds to get to the hook. With rank 3 Agitation you move 4.3 m/s (just shy of 110% survivor speed) and it takes about 8.6 seconds. It's not a huge difference but it's comparable to, say, the time it takes to kick a gen. Plus it gives you just that much extra time to reach a hook that's a long distance which can occasionally help (and it's occasionally funny when another survivor is trying to race me to the hook thinking they can outrun me๐).
You are diabolical. I'm also surprised no ones brought up Borrowed Time.
I'd cry because I need my Pop. Finally just got it back on Pig today, and got my first Merciless against a set of Purples (one of them had OoO, and one had a key). I needs my slowdown perk. I'm not a good enough killer.
I guess I'd run STBFL + Surge + Thanataphobia + Whispers. Or something like that.
Go with Coulrophobia or Huntress Lullaby... Agitation is solid for what it does... I actually is a soft counter to Breakout (or bodyblockers)
Overwhelming Presence won't do any good seems the changes Items have gone through
nice pick with gearhead
Same with me...
also Dwight Adept plus... I like that
Oh, I thought you were adding them to the list.
I know right... LOL
HAHAHAH
@Chappy04 Thanks
@Yung_Slug Nope those would be a part of the build I'd use in the given situation
For survivor... I'd keep Kindred, then run Detective's Hunch, Alert, and Premonition. (To replace Iron Will and Spine Chill. My 4th perk slot rotates to whatever I feel like)
Good picks
Hell yeah! Bald Dwight to the end ;)
Hell yeah ;)
For Myers I would go for a Darth Vader build - Infectious Fright, Save the Best for Last, Play With Your Food, and Surge.
For survivor - Open Handed, Bond, Kindred, and Lithe.
Good picks