Notifying the killer
Please make boil over no longer notifies the killer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe most notifications should be removed from the game.
The game is already ridiculously easy to play, no need for blinking icons telling you whats going on too
I don't understand this one - Boil Over, the perk? The only survivor perk that actually notifies the killer isn't available yet (Distraction).
What the OP means is that when you're carrying a survivor who has Boil Over, you see a Boil Over debuff icon down next to your perks.
I see. I thought he was referring to loud noise notification.
I thought the OP was talking about the loud noise notification killers get.
It makes sense to see it, because you should be able to see any notifications stating your current actions are helped or hindered.