Resilience + Spine Chill (Vault build) = Useless
I've seen many people use this build in the past, to increase your vault speed by 15% when injured.
However, nowdays with dedicated server and lagged hitboxes, its useless to use. It never came in useful once, as in dire situations I would fast vault over a window using this build, land, and then get hit anyway.
It was a good build in the past but nowdays its just a useless build.
Comments
As it should be.
I use the speed vault build specifically because it saves me from dedicated hits.
It still dosnt help me with the hits, amount of times I've confidently vaulted using this build and I get hit after landing
Its not only for the last second hits, while it can help there too, the not so obvious effect is because of the increased speed, it gives you extra subseconds with every vault. In the long run causing you to not get hit while you normally would because you made more distance.
Its not always going to work but having resilience is like bringing a tool box and medkit in one.
Not really because medkits and toolboxes increase more than 9%
True but these days I've had insane hits, for example the crane vault. I vault, and get hit mid air not even in window sight, instead of getting hit as I'm vaulting through the window. It's just not really useful anymore imo
Well depends on how much time you get from Resilience, the increase from toolboxes or medkits are also only for a certain time, if you manage to get to the next loop and waste 45 seconds of the Killers time than Resilience would be better than an items that gives you 15 seconds or something similar.
What's looping got to do with medkits and toolboxes?
What has resilience to do with a tool box and a medkit ? Everything boils down to time increase or decrease.
Vault speed? Try +15% to Repairing, Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Gate Opening, and Chest Searching speeds.
Sounds like a you problem. I think this build will pull you out of way too many hits for just running two passive Perks.
Someone said resilience is like having a medkit and a toolbox. I was replying to that
Yeah while thats true, its very unlikely to have spine chill and Resilience active in a stable manner. So if you are hurt more of a maybe 10% increase. Because it depends on how often you do these things while hurt it could be around maybe 5% overall.
If you bring Selfcare or a Medkit and 99% yourself you could get more %. If you have No Mither maybe 10%.
I dunno; i'm perfectly fine playing my matches injured to have the constant 9% to everything and the extra bonus from Spine Chill when it procs.
Sure, i like these 2 perks aswell. As a side note to play injured you need to be injured first. Just talking about the overall efficiency, it happens to me sometimes, that i complete 3 gens without getting hit first. Thats why i put more focus on the Vaultspeed because that basically always procs, Spine Chill nearly always 6% and Resilience always 9% after the first hit. So maybe 4.5% across all chase vaults.
@Ivaldi
Of course No Mither guarantees it, making repairing very efficient in early game together with Prove Thyself it shortens the match quite a bit if used well.
I mean 4.5% for Resilience without no Mither, if you Vault a even amount while being healthy and injured.
I had more success vaulting pallets than windows with the build
I've used it a bunch of times and agee, it's overly hyped. Once in a while it works out well.