The map for chapter 17 - Theory
So we all basically know the new killer is gonna be the alchemist, What if the map is the place where he experimented on the killers. Remember the hallowed blight cutscenes from the last hallowed blight event? Look at the video down below, you will realize it looks like the map shown in the teaser. There’s even a generator in the building
Comments
Leaks say there isn't even map, dataminers have found nothing. It seems like we'll be getting the first part of the graphical update to compensate.
Most likely we won’t get a new map the map shown in the teaser was father Campbell’s chapel which will most likely be going through an update instead and maybe other maps with it
Yes but theres a chance they are hiding it to throw us off, they did that with the only auric cells to buy killer thing to make us think the next two chapters were licensed
Thats true, but I feel like they would've hidden the killer and survivor as well if that was the case.
Thats merely a theory that it is though, like this post
Like I mean it’s already been proven to be Father Campbell’s and in the the files there is no map
Looks to me like no new map because of the graphical update coming. Which, if the graphical update is coming with the next chapter, I will gladly take that over a new map. That update is gonna be huge for the game.
True I am pretty hype for the graphical update, this was just a theory if there were to be a map it would most likely be what I said
Yeah we had a spendid map themed with the Ghostface trailer too. /s