slight huntress buff

Just a silly idea but with the hatchets instead of breaking when hitting a survivor it sticks in them like a bleed out timer meaning you need help to heal as somone pulls it out downside it makes alot of noise pulling out but you need a full charge shot to do it ( so it takes skill to do it)

Comments

  • That'd make an interesting add-on...

  • Does she need a buff? I don't think so..
  • Ok as the other guy said a add-on item maby red ranked so very rare
  • @Brawler said:
    Does she need a buff? I don't think so..

    Is she close to nurse? I dont think so
    Nurse is the only killer that reaches a 2k average in competitive setting.

    The devs consider a 2k average balanced

  • Every killer doesn't have to be as strong as the nurse. Huntress is powerful enough imo. Just play with the killer you like the most (playstyle and skin), you'll have a lot more fun not aiming for the win.

    (Piggy rules)
  • Lol I main the huntress I meant for non players to entice them
  • i had a similar idea. I considered that it would be a pink offering. When a hatchet landed it would stick in and prevent the survivor from being healed until they remove it. Tearing it out would make the survivor scream, giving an auditory cue of their location. And maybe equipping Iron Will would keep the survivor from screaming. I don't know if it's a good idea, but I like it more then insta-down hatchets.

  • Silas said:

    That'd make an interesting add-on...

    That would be the hemmorage add on that we already have
  • Couple of ideas for add-ons considering a few other posts people have made.

    One I have suggested before: either as a base, or an add-on, allow a fully charged hatchet throw to break pallets.

    Another suggestion, perhaps rare or ultra-rare, an add-on that reduces the Huntress's humming or mutes it completely.

  • @CoolAKn said:
    Couple of ideas for add-ons considering a few other posts people have made.

    One I have suggested before: either as a base, or an add-on, allow a fully charged hatchet throw to break pallets.

    Another suggestion, perhaps rare or ultra-rare, an add-on that reduces the Huntress's humming or mutes it completely.

    The 2nd one could be Quality of Life change for Huntresses players (i saw a post about it being annoying)