Possible Pig Buff/Changes

I'm a pig main and If your like me you should know pig needs a small tweak to fix her in with current game. So I have a few suggestions that may help her feel better. 


Now as we all know Pigs add ons are in DESPERATE need of a tweak. Tampered timer, Jigsaw sketch. Are two biggies that need removing but if removed Need TWEAKS to her kit. 


Tweak A: My personal favorite suggestion is to make it so that there are baseline 5 boxes. No way to change box count or the timer of 2:30sec, and a small tweak that would really make her kit and her LICENSE spark. And that's. To make it so that every gen done, AFTER a trap is already activated causes the timer to lose 10 to 15 seconds. This ENCOURAGES team play even more than average, puts a STAPLE in her game slow so that she can't just be genrushed faster than she can dish out traps, and C, the whole point of saw is working together as WELL as dangerous contraptions. I think it would be a wonderful change and would make a pig main like me VERY happy. 


Tweak B: This one is less fun and certainly an idea I'm less happy about. But same thing. Remove Sketch and Timer. Set 5 traps and 2:30sec. No way to change it. But they buff her other abilities to make them more viable. Such as:

Her crouch ability is very slow. Lackluster. I think it should half the time it takes to crouch. While keeping the fade out mechanic. But I encourage to make her crouch movement speed 99% base. With add ons that replace tampered timer to increase her movement speed while crouched by 6% and 11% respectively. Giving the option to have a faster crouch speed to give a bonus to stealth ability. 

Her Ambush ability: Is very situational and I find rarely shows any use. So. In order to emphasize and give her an edge on other stealth killers. Simple. Delay the roar, till after she starts charging. Not during. This gives survivor's less time to react while not giving them so much time that you'll never hit it while stealthed.


The Bottom tweaks are more or less up for debate. As I'm more about the top tweaks. Also as an added Bonus.

Add a pig animation while in Lobby where she retracts and extends her blade. I think it'd be pretty cool and small addition that makes her more interesting to watch while idol. 


I'm up to debate about these changes in comments. Not toxicity but like actual debates on changes we could make and balancing. Proper balancing. Fair changes. I'm biased toward piggy. I'm aware. Thats why I wanna discuss these topics.

Comments

  • You: giving a valid point as to what Pig needs.

    Bhvr: nah, let's nerf pig again, then let's nerf billy.

  • Tampered Timer is one of the few ads-ons that is actually fine with Pig. The ones that need changing are all the ones relating to skill-checks and jigsaw boxes that aren't Gears or plans.

    It'd be nice to increase her crouch walking speed, and move the roar back to the start if the dash, but I have also used that roar for mindgames.


    Add-on pass for sure, slight number tweaks everywhere else. Lots of potential with Piggy.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Tampered Timer is one of the few ads-ons that is actually fine with Pig. The ones that need changing are all the ones relating to skill-checks and jigsaw boxes that aren't Gears or plans.

    It'd be nice to increase her crouch walking speed, and move the roar back to the start if the dash, but I have also used that roar for mindgames.

    Add-on pass for sure, slight number tweaks everywhere else. Lots of potential with Piggy.

    Tampered timer makes it almost impossible to check 5 boxes even if you beeline to them. A little bit of disturbance and you're not searching the 4th box.

  • @OldHunterLight said:

    You: giving a valid point as to what Pig needs.

    Bhvr: nah, let's nerf pig again, then let's nerf billy.

    let's give out cosmetics too

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Tampered Timer is one of the few ads-ons that is actually fine with Pig. The ones that need changing are all the ones relating to skill-checks and jigsaw boxes that aren't Gears or plans.

    It'd be nice to increase her crouch walking speed, and move the roar back to the start if the dash, but I have also used that roar for mindgames.

    Add-on pass for sure, slight number tweaks everywhere else. Lots of potential with Piggy.

    The only point with the timer is that if combined with the right addon and bad luck, a survivor may never get the chance to escape (which fits amanda tbh, but feels à bit unfair) yet i saw a change to the timer that was proposed and that i liked: instead of decreasing the timer, it will immediatly activate the trap (no gen needed) which could be interesting for pressure

    Would also like to see her crouch speed get boosted so the crouches and gets up faster to be more usefull, the ambush is a bit more complicated to tweak tho

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1539973#Comment_1539973

    Tampered timer makes it almost impossible to check 5 boxes even if you beeline to them. A little bit of disturbance and you're not searching the 4th box.

    @ObscurityDragon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1539973#Comment_1539973

    The only point with the timer is that if combined with the right addon and bad luck, a survivor may never get the chance to escape (which fits amanda tbh, but feels à bit unfair) yet i saw a change to the timer that was proposed and that i liked: instead of decreasing the timer, it will immediatly activate the trap (no gen needed) which could be interesting for pressure

    Would also like to see her crouch speed get boosted so the crouches and gets up faster to be more usefull, the ambush is a bit more complicated to tweak tho

    I'm guessing that this notion of the timer being unfair is if the timer is activated as soon as the survivor is unhooked. Yeah, this isn't super uncommon, but also a niche situation that you do have to devote TWO PURPLE add-ons for and pray for idiot survivors.


    That being said as well, ObscurityDragon, I did have an idea for changing Ruleset No. 2 to activate the trap on an unhook. Having Tampered Timer activate it instantly does seem just a little bit too strong, especially for a purple.