Why do console players like bringing red keys so much?
Literally ever since Spirit was nerfed I have not seen a single key on PC at red ranks. Crossplay comes along and I see keys in about 20% of my matches.
Literally ever since Spirit was nerfed I have not seen a single key on PC at red ranks. Crossplay comes along and I see keys in about 20% of my matches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to console.
I've seen a few, here and there. Usually with the sweaty swf. But the last two days, yeah, lot of keys from console players.
It's key to their success.
Also map offerings, lots and lots of map offerings even non-haddonfield/ormond ones.
Immediately cease existing.
If no one brings in keys on pc why do pc killers complain about how pc survivors always bring in keys and escape with them? 🤔
For one of these "console player" threads i agree with.
yes, the full console-squads i've had so far had offerings for coldwind etc nearly everytime
well.. welcome to console killer life
pc players whining about too much sweatiness?
I don't think console players have yet discovered that a number of killers will use mori when they see keys in spite of the key.