Friend Code Posting Ground
My in-game friend code is RACCOON#C82B
My in-game friend code is RACCOON#C82B
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Didn't think there would be zero interest in a friend code exchange T_T
How do u find the friend code
You'll see it in the Friend screen (icon in bottom left)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rottmeister#761d
Feel free to add me, or not.
totundrot#607c
i like to know this as well.
The way I found it was by clicking "Friends" in the main menu and then in the top left, underneath ur gamertag is the # code.
So basically you take your gamertag and add the # code after it.
ok thanks.
yea i found it i added my friend i play on ps4 and steam so now he got to NekoGamerX friends. lol
. .
Prettyfield#30ef I wanna meet new people!!
The Devs Q&A said you shouldn't say your friend code publicy so I'm not sure if sharing it in the forums is a good idea.
I'm not really concerned about it.
Perhaps if there is any actual harm/risk, @Almo or @Peanits can explain, especially since this information is also available for users in the 'friend search' results.
A few new friends, so far :)
Do you have Discord?
Would make it a lot easier to communicate when fits best for a group up.
Anyway gg's. :3
Yeah!
I did pretty bad, but it was fun.
What's your discord thingy?
rottmeister#9072
Edit: That's my discord tag. Not my dbd tag.
Did you find me on Discord?
It said you were not accepting new friends :(
I'll try again later, though!
Oh? Hmm I'll check my settings
Edit: yep, that was the issue @Raccoon
Should try this again
It amazes me that no one seems to really care about playing with new/different people :(
I have like 20 hours on Survivor side and would not subject y'all to that.
It can't be any worse than what I've been dealing with today, haha
I got a friend request from you on dbd, but there's no option to accept it?
Do you mind if I send you a friend request via Playstation instead?
Edit: Ah, I can't send a friend request either bc of your settings. :/
Im on ps4 rip lol.
@rottmeister I lowered the drawbridge, should work now :)
You can still play with people on PC!
Infernoblast853#b23a
Fluffy-Sharkz #bc57 for anyone who wants to add me