Chapter 17 Teaser Is Out, What Do We Think About It?

I'm almost positive its a werewolf. You can hear glass breaking, something transforming, and the shadow in view seems to have a dog like head and hairy arms.

Edit: People have pointed out the startling similarities to the alchemist. So it could possibly be a combination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-o42q7yjA4


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • it's alchemist but i hope the next after this one is Springtrap watch all the hater quit be funny.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    It's the alchemist, I seriously don't comprehend how people aren't seeing that. It even has the same lightning as the archive video and all.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6oC3Y31dk

    Yep, definitely the Alchemist, he's got the same crouch and hooded jacket I think even in the silouette.

  • After all the talk about the last chapter, I'm going to wait until I actually see who the new killer is. Last chapter I thought for sure it was Candy Man. I wasn't disappointed it was PH but the way the devs hyped up the reveal, they made it sound like they got the rights to Jason.

  • if the killer is going to be the alchemist and someone rather important in the lore I would imagine the new survivor will have some kind of importance as well, perhaps Benedict baker somehow.

  • It's Donato Mitola!

  • @FireHazard said:

    Just a wild guess, but it could be "the alchemist"

    Could be a call back from Tome 1's very first memory, which talked about "The Alchemist" in a log titled "The Hunger".

    In this video and from several lore bits that the character "The alchemist" is shown, he's seen going through withdrawal due to a lack of serum being available after both the events conclusion. For those of you who might remember, we saw this character during the 2018 Halloween Event "The Hallowed Blight" which shows this characters debut. During his first introduction he's seen collecting serum and experimenting on The Trapper while he's bound by chains.

    During "The Withering Blight" in 2019 he was brought up during The Archives debut, where he's depicted as someone trying to gather anymore serum that's available, unfortunately to no avail.

    Why does this matter for the teaser though?

    Well, due to the nature of the teaser being vague and showing little to the viewers, it's hard to say if this is exactly what i'm referencing above. Both characters are shown being in agony constantly, and the figure in the teaser above is shown to be in a tattered robe, similar to "The Alchemist". So if I had to guess, it could be an introduction to The Alchemist's final form as "The Hunger", a fitting name to his situation from what I described above.

    Or it could be a Werewolf like others have suggested above, who knows. We're getting close to Halloween though so it's not entirely off the table for either of those guesses.

    Someone pick up that phone because I CALLED IT! (And some others did as well...)

1 2 ›