PC killers are sweaty

to all you PC players, doesn’t it get boring going against Nurses, Spirits, and huntresses constantly? Ever since cross-play that’s all I’ve been going against. Oh and yeah they’re sweaty... like coming out of a steam room sweaty.

Comments

  • @Babyyy_Boyy said:

    to all you PC players, doesn’t it get boring going against Nurses, Spirits, and huntresses constantly? Ever since cross-play that’s all I’ve been going against. Oh and yeah they’re sweaty... like coming out of a steam room sweaty.

    Welcome to DBD on PC, where the high tier killer's are used so that we can play just as relaxed as survivor's

  • I played a few PC killers, including Huntresses. I don't get the hype. PC killers aren't really that good, my group still 3e/4e them. I even 360'd a PC Bubba chainsaw twice.

    I have a feeling that most PC players are noticing a massive spike in SWF. That's Xbox. You're welcome. GLHF

  • @Roobnus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1536781#Comment_1536781

    You truly believed Survivors only played toxic when the Killer played toxic? You're either very naive or very stupid. In 4 years of Dead By Daylight I have not seen a single person claiming such a bullshit.

    Check out OchiDo so you get an idea of toxic Survivors before you talk such nonsense again.

    you sound so incredibly killer entitled and you're so full of ######### lmao. you're throwing that whole "poor killers get bullied" and turn a blind eye to the freddy with pop, sloppy, dying light and thana plus swing chains and jump rope. or the nurse with infectious, pop, thana and sloppy.

    killers are just as big as ######### as survivors are, its a two way street. and are you seriously using ochido as an example? back when survivors were actually kind of the power role in this game? wild

  • @Roobnus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1536907#Comment_1536907

    You literally quoted me in a post where I didn't blame everything on Survivors but the Developers aswell?

    The forum is filled with people that lack reading comprehension, mostly baby survivors - it's asonishing actually.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1536981#Comment_1536981

    This is also true.

    Love the baby Killers that complain about looping and gen rushing.

    Love the baby Survivors that comlpain about camping and tunneling.

    Problem is that all the baby Survivors complain about camping & tunneling while they loop and gen rush. Which I'm totally fine as long as they shut the ######### up. Damn hypocrites.

    you didn't address any of my other points and instead chose to nitpick one thing i said. incredible. really tells me a lot about you

  • ps4 to pc killer with less than 100 hours playing in pc, i am not the sweats

  • im getting really bored of playing cross play. All i go against is nurse, oni and spirit. Its so tiring. I was getting much more variety on ps4 only.

  • @Hazerino said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1537010#Comment_1537010

    you didn't address any of my other points and instead chose to nitpick one thing i said. incredible. really tells me a lot about you

    What's there to address? You believe that Survivors are not in the power role anymore, that tells me more than enough about you. Git gud

  • Its an endless cycle for both sides, try to relax as survivor but u end up with a hardcore tunneling spirit running stridor + corrupt + pop, try to relax as killer but you will get sweaty survivors running DS + unbreakable + prove thyself + 4 toolboxes

  • At least PC nurses, Onis and huntresses can compete. I've played both console and pc and vast majority of these are pushovers on the console. So welcome to actual competition LOL.

1 2 3 4 ›