Gift mechanic

We need a gift mechanic in the game, I want to surprise some of my friendo with gifts.

What do you think?

Comments

  • yeah that would be cool it should be anything auric cells,skins blodppoints shards anything

  • I'd use this for sure.

    I think bloodpoints and shards might not happen, but being able to gift auric cells, skins, and whatnot would be awesome.

  • Honestly this would be great I usually have a couple of extra cells lying about and I notice my friends do want to get some cosmetic but can't because it's cells only it would be nice to give them the cosmetic

  • You should definitely be able to gift bloodpoints. Then I could spend my BP on my PS4 instead of on Switch where I barely have anything to spend it on.

  • Not going to happen! The prices are different and when atleast 1 person will be able to hack auric cells he could give away skins worth in millions of € ! That would make horrible damage to BHVR on the licenced content because I guess they need to pay the licence owner a part for every skin.

  • @KingFrost said:

    You should definitely be able to gift bloodpoints. Then I could spend my BP on my PS4 instead of on Switch where I barely have anything to spend it on.

    Farm accounts would be made to gift dailies, etc. Heck I might use my PS4 account to gift to my PC.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1537482#Comment_1537482

    Farm accounts would be made to gift dailies, etc. Heck I might use my PS4 account to gift to my PC.

    I'm willing to take that risk if it means being able to switch to PS4 eventually. Playing killer on switch is a bit unbearable. But I have all my perks, and they aren't bringing cross-progression to PS4 because Sony are bastards.

  • Yeah i'm having a problem with having skins on one account and wanting them on my main account and I really want a gifting system.

  • I'd love to be able to gift my friends skins <3