how do these hackers work?
Do they just hit you so that it dcs you to lobby or do you wind up back at menu with a no network connection. Because i was just playing with someone from another platform in my game was playing very well and all of a sudden the dude dcs then my screen freezes and im back at menu with a no network connection. Now im online with everything else just dbd says no network conneciton.
Comments
I was just booted to title screen with a "no network/connecting to server" for a few minutes too, so presumably the servers hiccuped for a minute or two.
that was the worst time for me lol
i was literally about to kill the fourth survivor as wraith on rotten fields lol thats a verry rare occasion at rank one lol
If steam servers go down you also can't play dbd and might drop from a game so I assume steam servers went down and u all got disconnected. I don't think it was a hacker. If it was they are usually the survivors I never seen a killer hacker for over a year now. Been playing since 2017 winter. Hacker survivors don't care about other survivors they just use their hacks to win or try to mess with the killer.
im on xbox tho with crossplay on thats why i ask
They dont work. That's why their hackers so they can get an advantage because they have no skill.
Lol... it's a bit impossible to hack now... devs added some security, so people can't bypass eac... but also they have trouble with resource hacks and some exploits as far i know
I am on Xbox EAC doesn’t exist on Xbox
hacking either ...