What fps would you get with these pc specs?

So I am getting a new processor tomorrow. It is a i7 9700k and replacing that from my i7 4770. My GPU is a RTX 2070 SUPER. RAM is 16 GB.

So at the moment with my rig I have now with the i7 4770 processor i'm getting weirdo fps from time to time, to where I get good fps in some maps and what direction I look then it hits me hard with low fps on some maps and where I look in a certain direction. So i'm curious when I get this new and I know way better processor it would hopefully increase my fps?

Says it on the box itself when I ordered it.

image.png

So I am hoping this will fix a lot of the lag. Bottlenecking could have also been an issue not sure though. Just wanted to have some opinions and thoughts in general about this.

Comments