Cross-play isn’t fair for console players
I really wanna know why the devs thought it was okay to implement cross-play knowing damn well that they can’t even optimize better frames for the console version. How long have console players have been asking for better frames? Let me start by saying I own dbd on Xbox and on my PC and pc players have it made. Better frames, little to no lag spikes, and better movement because of M&KB. Some maps and some killers can’t be played properly on console. Every played Lery’s on console? It’s a 10Fps slideshow, ever been hit by sloppy butcher on console? Game freezes while being hit. Even skill checks drop frames. I think this cross-play would be fun if they optimized console but I honestly don’t see the point of enabling it.
Comments
Its because they are selfish and under the mentality "it doesnt bother me so why should i care". Kinda why america is a joke as well
It's like they didn't even bother reading the post. It's not about not liking crossplay, it's about not liking optimization not being balanced between platforms. Only reason people shouldn't want console to be optimized for a fair game is because they're enjoying the disadvantage console has and is giving PC easier games.
Yeah id really like to see optimization as well cause these PC players are not any better than console players in skill it's just that we can't play without a constant lag.
There's no aim assist and having a keyboard won't fix frame drops, the game just needs to be optimized so there's an even playing field.
You don't need a 2080Ti.....
I can run max settings with my gtx 1050ti, at minimum you need a GTX 460.