Price of the Nintendo Switch Version
Now that crossplay is out, I am interested playing on the Switch now. I tried my friend's copy but the matchmaking takes way too long back then so I decided to just play on PC. Now that I am planning to get the Switch version, I still have second thoughts just as to how much it costs more compared from the other versions. I bought all the DLC on Steam so I really do not see any point spending another 40usd just for portability.
Do the devs have any plans of decreasing the price of the game on Switch? Or releasing a cheaper base game only version so there won't be any overlapping DLCs by the time cross progression is available? Or at the very least a discount to what we have now?
I am willing to get DbD once more for my Switch but I think 40usd is still too much.
Comments
I actually would be interested in that when cross saves are a thing. Would be nice to chill in bed and do a last round or smth like that.
Sadly I have nothing to really contribute to the topic ('only' am interested in that as well for the future).
If cross save comes, ill also get it for the switch even if the prize is kinda high.
yeah a cheaper version would be interesting, especially since they also announced cross purchases with the cross progression. Maybe a discount if you already have a BHVR account with all the content once cross Progression is live?
i got all the characters on Steam, and actually purchased Clown with shards shortly before the announcement who is also in the switch version..
Oh, havn't heard/read about the cross purchases. That would be awesome if it applied to everything I bought on PC (bought all DLCs normally besides Deathslingers Chapter with shards). If that's a thing I definitely will play on the Switch and maybe even on the PS4 (got it there through PS+).
AFAIK it's because of the DLC that comes included with the base game. You get every chapter up to Shattered Bloodline (I think) excluding liscened ones.
It’s part of cross progression, so PS4 is excluded from this (as is XBox).
plus they did say licensed content might be handeled differently. I guess this means stuff like Freddy on Switch because that’s not possible...
Ah ok. Just read the article and well, in the end I would be satisfied with Switch only :D But maybe the other consoles will follow at some point.
wait for cross proression to come