What's with all the teabagging?

So new to DBD but not PVP, the game idea is pretty good as is aesthetic. But all the teabagging, & aggressive post game chat is putting me off.

Like I play games cos it's fun y'know around work & stuff. Only had it a week and I'm already thinking of giving up on the entity. Has the game always been toxic with bad etiquette? It's what I'd expect from COD tbh OR fallout 76.

Tips for avoiding the teabaggers & post game I like keyboard rage folk?

Comments

  • Tunneling and camping killer leard to toxic survivor lead to toxic killer lead to toxic survivor etc etc

    Endless circle.

  • @Duckduckzombie said:

    So new to DBD but not PVP, the game idea is pretty good as is aesthetic. But all the teabagging, & aggressive post game chat is putting me off.

    Like I play games cos it's fun y'know around work & stuff. Only had it a week and I'm already thinking of giving up on the entity. Has the game always been toxic with bad etiquette? It's what I'd expect from COD tbh OR fallout 76.

    Tips for avoiding the teabaggers & post game I like keyboard rage folk?

    Tunnel or face camp Tea-Baggers if that suits you. Or, just ignore them... unless I'm in a mood that is what I do. As to the after game talk, nothing requires you to listen to it or even type GG if you don't want to. Hit Upgrade and move on.

  • There’s no actual tip for avoiding teabaggers because there’s nothing you can do to stop it. People will teabag for any reason nowadays. Regarding the toxic chat, I play on console so I can prevent people from messaging me. I’m pretty sure if you’re on PC there’s a way to disable the chat or you can just leave before people start typing.

  • Playing killers that punish BM is good for restoring sanity after playing match after match against these people.

    In my experience Myers performs way past his actual strength in most matches because toxic survs will always clicky-clicky teabag on the other side of a pallet and feed you Evil.

  • @RepostRiposte said:

    Playing killers that punish BM is good for restoring sanity after playing match after match against these people.

    In my experience Myers performs way past his actual strength in most matches because toxic survs will always clicky-clicky teabag on the other side of a pallet and feed you Evil.

    Yep. I have many Tombstone Pieces and I often carry one and only use the Tier-3 Mori if someone Tea-Bags me. :) I had one guy doing it to me on the other side of a pallet. I was up to 130% speed thanks to Play With My Food, and at Tier-3. I can only imagine his surprise when he Tea-Bagged and I closed the distance before he could drop the pallet and did the Mori when he had never been hooked. He was salty at the end, of course. All I said is, I don't like being Tea-Bagged. The rest of the people in the after game chat all LOL.

  • @ImagineUcareForPips said:

    "I can't handle a random person in the Internet pressing the CTRL key multiple times in the row, that's to much!!!11!!"

    Grow thicker skin is the only advice I can give. Teabagging, emote spamming a nd taunting in general is not only existing in dbd but it ANY multiplayer game. Maybe multiplayer games are not for you. Idk, try out civilization V I heard it's a good game.

    They disrespect me, I disrespect them. There are already animations they can use to taunt or challenge the Killer. Tea-Bagging is something else. It is an out of game kind of insult that one can ignore or return in kind. Since Killers cannot "tea-bag" back... we have a much more basic way of demonstrating giving the virtual finger. We kill you in a humiliating way.

  • @ImagineUcareForPips said:

    "I can't handle a random person in the Internet pressing the CTRL key multiple times in the row, that's to much!!!11!!"

    Grow thicker skin is the only advice I can give. Teabagging, emote spamming a nd taunting in general is not only existing in dbd but it ANY multiplayer game. Maybe multiplayer games are not for you. Idk, try out civilization V I heard it's a good game.

    Nah you misrepresented me I've been playing Overwatch comp for years in Gold Rank & it's not like that. Idk for me it's just childish & annoying.

    I'm console so I've turned messages off. No more "go die a fire" lol