Suggestion: Give killers the option to do gens.
It would be nice just to help out and stuff.
Also you could give survivors the option to hook other survivors, that would be cool.
It would be nice just to help out and stuff.
Also you could give survivors the option to hook other survivors, that would be cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now i have to think of Samination's DbD parodies:
Trapper: "how do yu do dis gen-o-ra-tor?"
Dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Unironically would be a major Killer buff. Imagine being able to spam pop any gen at will even if no Survivor has tapped it.
๐ข๐ข๐ข
Is this the worlds first double bait? My god.
Agree. Why can't I mori my teammates?
Killers should no joke, allowed to hide in lockers.
and boom in his face i love that.
"Uh, I'm never touching it again! Yu do it. I, I'll hide.... Yu see me?"
"Yes"
"Eh, no. No! You are perfectly hidden."
And Nea can perform her Mori on him XD
lol.