Does anyone else look at the Survivor profiles in the lobby as Killer?
Not like you can change your Killer and pretty much already have your perks and add-ons equipped so I usually take a quick peek at the profiles to see if I'm dealing with SWF or a streamer since they're usually in SWF teams anyways. Does anyone else do this and adjust accordingly so they won't get bullied into the ground?
Comments
Recently I check profiles to see if there are a minimum of 3 different 1000h survivors. If yes I can play seriously if not I can prepare for a farm game.
I just look at profile pictures hoping that one is funny
I never used to bother, but when MMR went live I started checking for hours played.
sometimes, I mean if people aren't pressing ready and you gotta wait out the full timer then why not.
I used to do that when someone had a funny name. For example I came across a guy named "Hex: Dedicated Servers" the other day. He had an appropriate profile picture of McCote with the "Pretty good job so far" phrase printed on it.
But now that killer queues are so long, I am generally AFK doing something productive.
When the mmr system was live I started to check to see hours of the survivors in my lobby. But I stopped since 90% of profiles I ran into where private or didn't display their games to check hours.
I used to, but SWF is so common I just assume there is at least 2 or 3 man, there always is, if they're all geared out to compliment each other or all wearing the same skin with variations of the same name it's pretty obvious if they're a 4 man. Most have private profiles or at least private friend's lists anyway.
Yeah, i want to know if it's swf or if they are on my block list. Otherwise those names and profile pics are funny.