Ever nickname the killers?

My nicknames:

Huntress: Babydoll
Wraith: Twig Wig
Trapper: Rawr
Pig: Oinky
Freddy: Jerky
Leatherface: Bubba (Ik, ik thats his name)

how about you?   :)

Comments

  • I've seen the Hag called Grandma in several YouTube videos. They also call Bill Grandpa, and joke about the Hag killing Bill. They also refer to the basement as the sex dungeon.

  • CoolAKn said:

    I've seen the Hag called Grandma in several YouTube videos. They also call Bill Grandpa, and joke about the Hag killing Bill. They also refer to the basement as the sex dungeon.

    Sex Dungeon xD
  • Freddy - Freddles

    Leatherface - Bubba

    Myers - Mikey
  • Freddy - Freddles

    Leatherface - Bubba

    Myers - Mikey
    Hm, I never made a nickname for Michael... I shall call him Teddy.
  • Pig - Peppa as in the tv show “Peppa Pig”
    Hillybilly - Billy
    Michael Myers - Mikey
  • Pig - Peppa as in the tv show “Peppa Pig”
    Hillybilly - Billy
    Michael Myers - Mikey
    Lol Peppa, thats so cute.
  • Trapper= TrapDaddy
    Wraith= Philip
    Hag= Hag the Lag (due to trap spamming)
    Hillbilly=Billy
    Doctor=Herman
    Huntress=Anna
    Clown=Kenneth or Thick Boii
    Spirit=Rin

    Bonus:
    Dwight=Dwighty
    Claudette=Claudy
    Jake=Monto
    David King=Richboy
    Feng=Fengalickin
    Tapp=Tappy
    Kate=Thick Girl
    Adam=Fresh Prince
  • C4Garuda said:


    Bonus:

    Jake=Monto

    Feng=Fengalickin

    Stealing these 
  • Trapper - Big Daddy Evan
    Wraith - Bing Bong
    Hillbilly - Billy Boy
    Nurse - Banshee #########
    Doc - Zap Happy
    Hag - Topless Surprise!
    Myers - Kain (From the biblical Kain and Abel. I consider Myers the greatest Killer of all time. I’m a fan boy.)
    Leatherface- Bubba
    Huntress - Marry me Big Momma

  • This content has been removed.
  • Huntress = Bunnymom
    Leatherface = Mr. TumTums

    Kinda took them over watching Angrypug saying it all the time.

  • Hmmm not a whole lot I guess. 

    Huntress - Snu Snu
    Leather face - Fat kid. Is it mean to say? Why yes however I can't help but think he looks like an excited fat kid running on his tippy toes towards some cake when chasing people. 

    Clown - Boppo the inflatable clown. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JEKLN2V5_gI

    I nickname survivors more >_<

    Grandma feng.
    Jake from state farm or hanzo when he has his beard.
    Bearded david is Russell crowe.
    Meg.... I call her my ex haha ^_^;
    Nea is ruby rose.
    Ace is the lanky sloth.

  • Michiko said:
    C4Garuda said:


    Bonus:

    Jake=Monto

    Feng=Fengalickin

    Stealing these 
    Lmao go ahead. Those names will be what i name them during my streams etc. Cant wait to get situated!
  • C4Garuda said:
    Michiko said:
    C4Garuda said:


    Bonus:

    Jake=Monto

    Feng=Fengalickin

    Stealing these 
    Lmao go ahead. Those names will be what i name them during my streams etc. Cant wait to get situated!
    good luck!
  • Here are a few me and my friends use occasionally.

    Trapper= Angry Man, Stompy, Leather Daddy
    Wraith= Mr. Ruffikans, Invisiboy, Bing-Bong, Sneaky McSneakerson
    Hag= Grandma, Haggy, Auntie
    Hillbilly=Billy Bob, Bob Thorton, Nascar, Billy Whiskey
    Doctor=Oh god it's him, Stop shocking dangit, Shockey man, Sand man
    Huntress= Bunny, Mama, Lady with the axe, Song of the dark and creepy forest, Scary lady.
    Clown= Chuckles, Doctor, Ken,
    Spirit= Angry Lady, Dancer, Rin,
    Pig = Peppa, Ms. Piggy, Little Red,
    Michael Myers = Stabby Mcstaberson, Spooky man, Stalker,
    Freddy = Insert curse word here, Freddie Boi,
    Cannibal= (One of my friend's boyfriend), Bubba, Beans and Chili,
    Nurse= Nursie, Hello Nurse!, The ghost with the most, Scary Roomba Floater

  • I only have nicknames for a select few:

    Hillbilly: Billhilly (yeah, real creative, I know xD)
    Doctor: Doesn't have a nickname, but I named his Illusion Frank.
    Cannibal: Camperface
    Freddy: Freddo
    Pig: Piggy

    Huntress: Doesn't have a nickname from me, but my girlfriend tends to call her "Summ Summ" (from the german word "summen" which means humming)

  • Damaho said:

    I only have nicknames for a select few:

    Hillbilly: Billhilly (yeah, real creative, I know xD)
    Doctor: Doesn't have a nickname, but I named his Illusion Frank.
    Cannibal: Camperface
    Freddy: Freddo
    Pig: Piggy

    Huntress: Doesn't have a nickname from me, but my girlfriend tends to call her "Summ Summ" (from the german word "summen" which means humming)

    His illusion? LOL & Aww Summ Summ is cute <3
  • My own nicknames

    Trapper - Trappy Boi
    Myers - Mikey
    Pig - No nicknames, but Bacon jokes start to ensue.
    Leatherface - Bubba or Mr Tum Tums.
    Wraith - Mr Bing Bong
    Hillbilly - BillyBoi

  • Just Freddy as Fredboi because it sounds cool and reminds me of Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy

  • my nicknmes usually just consist of me putting a y at the end of their name
    wraithy
    nursey
    trappy
    not original but eh its a name.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Vankruze said:

    They have actual names though you know?

    eg: Trapper: Evan // Huntress: Anna

    I think everyone knows that, this is nicknames I'm asking for not first names lol.
  • Doctor:
    Our lord and savior 
    a god incarnate

  • Michiko said:
    My nicknames:

    Huntress: Babydoll
    Wraith: Twig Wig
    Trapper: Rawr
    Pig: Oinky
    Freddy: Jerky
    Leatherface: Bubba (Ik, ik thats his name)

    how about you?   :)
    Based off a youtuber I watch

    The Hill Billy: Billy Willy 
    Campers: Campy Boy 
  • Leather Face = (F Bad Word__ )Boi
  • Trapper - Trapper
    Hag - Hag
    Huntress - Huntress
    Myers - Myers
    Pig - Pig
    Wraith - Wraith

    ...what? I'm not creative ok... (._. )

  • Michiko said:
    My nicknames:

    Huntress: Babydoll
    Wraith: Twig Wig
    Trapper: Rawr
    Pig: Oinky
    Freddy: Jerky
    Leatherface: Bubba (Ik, ik thats his name)

    how about you?   :)
    Huntress: Mother Bear
    Wraith: Ding Dong
    Trapper: Don't Have One
    Pig: Piggy
    Freddy: Don't Have One
    Leatherface: Insidious Guy
  • Cause I mostly play with my german friends, we talk german, so this might only be interessting for people who speak german^^

    Trapper: Tripper
    Wraith: Mister Chickenlegs (ok, that's english^^)
    Hillbilly: Billy
    Nurse: Nöas
    Leatherface: Lederlappen/Hässling
    Michael: Michi
    Freddy: Freduard

    Bonus:
    Claudette: Klötendette/Claudia
    Feng: Fagmeg
    Ace: Atze
    Bill: Alter Mann
    Laurie: Lauchi

  • Echelonia said:

    Cause I mostly play with my german friends, we talk german, so this might only be interessting for people who speak german^^

    Trapper: Tripper
    Wraith: Mister Chickenlegs (ok, that's english^^)
    Hillbilly: Billy
    Nurse: Nöas
    Leatherface: Lederlappen/Hässling
    Michael: Michi
    Freddy: Freduard

    Bonus:
    Claudette: Klötendette/Claudia
    Feng: Fagmeg
    Ace: Atze
    Bill: Alter Mann
    Laurie: Lauchi

    Mister Chickenlegs 🍗 LOL
  • Trapper-Trappy Boi
    Wraith- Bing Bong Boi, Wafer
    Hillbilly- Billy Boi, Billy
    Myers- M&M, Stabby Boi
    Huntress- Big Stronk Russian Woman
    Nurse- Nurse (name pending)
    Leatherface- Leatherdaddy
    Hag- Grandma
    Doctor- Dakta
    Pig- Peppa Pig
    Freddy- Froody