Oh God, Pls No

Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did *sadface that I won't insert* Leatherface wants a vacation!


Comments

  • It shouldn't be the wait like the clown because there is no store etc... the update should be more smooth this time... the expected time is the 11th... things do change though..
  • @Bravo0413 said:
    It shouldn't be the wait like the clown because there is no store etc... the update should be more smooth this time... the expected time is the 11th... things do change though..

    No official confirmation. Could be today.
    God i hope it´s today...

  • Tsulan said:

    @Bravo0413 said:
    It shouldn't be the wait like the clown because there is no store etc... the update should be more smooth this time... the expected time is the 11th... things do change though..

    No official confirmation. Could be today.
    God i hope it´s today...

    Let us pray that it is today or sometime before Tuesday 
  • @Tsulan

    Purge on you if it's not today.

  • @Giche said:
    @Tsulan

    Purge on you if it's not today.

    I smell heresy

  • I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

  • @HookedonDemand said:
    I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

    outfits are timed?

  • @Tsulan said:

    @HookedonDemand said:
    I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

    outfits are timed?

    no, just timed to be able to purchase them with shards instead of cash

  • @Tsulan

    They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

    So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

  • @Jesya said:

    @Tsulan said:

    @HookedonDemand said:
    I guess the 11th sounds right, considering that the fog traveller outfits are available until the 10th.

    outfits are timed?

    no, just timed to be able to purchase them with shards instead of cash

    Ohh... i never payed attention to outfits. Good to know.

  • Giche said:

    @Tsulan

    They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

    So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

    is this exclusively on PC?
  • @Michiko said:
    Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did sadface that I won't insert Leatherface wants a vacation!

    They already said all platforms are getting the same release date. I think its sometime next week.

  • @Michiko said:
    Giche said:

    @Tsulan

    They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

    So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

    is this exclusively on PC?

    nope...ps4 has had the update to the fog travelers clothes for awhile. I however, do not have enough shards and really want Rin anyways. Sigh, guess I will have to wait till later when the devs think it's a good idea to roll them back out again for shards.

  • Giche said:

    @Tsulan

    They made all of the traveller outfits unlockable with shards until 10 September.

    So peoples will spend their shards on it and won't have enought to unlock the new killer.

    Or that's just the date they unlock new skins.
  • The estimated date is 11/09, going by previous releases, but a friend of mine thinks they may postpone it because of something that happened on the same day almost 20 years ago in the USA.

  • Orion said:

    The estimated date is 11/09, going by previous releases, but a friend of mine thinks they may postpone it because of something that happened on the same day almost 20 years ago in the USA.

    Yes the twin towers. Wow okay.
  • @Michiko said:
    Yes the twin towers. Wow okay.

    I was trying not to mention it by name, but yes.

  • @Orion said:

    @Michiko said:
    Yes the twin towers. Wow okay.

    I was trying not to mention it by name, but yes.

    My guess is the 10th is last day you can buy them, and patch will hit on Thursday September 13th.

  • Nobody knows anything

  • @Michiko said:
    Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did sadface that I won't insert Leatherface wants a vacation!

    Is that Kate?
    Both of them are cute

  • Milo said:

    @Michiko said:
    Does the spirit officially release after PTB is over & is it only on PC? Does console get it later than PC? I really hope this doesn't take off like The Clown release did sadface that I won't insert Leatherface wants a vacation!

    Is that Kate?
    Both of them are cute

    Could be, I have no idea but it was too cute to resist posting it.