Clown is a bit OP?

Hear me out. I like that some killers are strong and you can adjust playstyle. However, I don't know how, but regardless of what perks i'm using (or even the randoms i play with) Clown always cuts me down fast.

I've tried being sneaky with Nea, Sabo with Jake, Quick'n'Quiet with Meg and Loud and brutal with David. Somehow I still die quickly???

Any tips or thoughts about this?

Edit: Thank you everyone for all your tips and tricks, I think I've got a better understanding of the clown now. 🤗

Comments

  • In some scenarios the clown can seem a little frustrating but hes just a killer you have to have good map awareness with, getting caught in the open with a STBFL clown can be brutal but once you get used to where everything is at you'll be laughing before you know it.

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    true clown should be 70% movement speed, also he should start with 3 bottles and could not reload ever.

    I'm cool with that, but if you walk into his cloud you need to be downed and unable to move for the rest of the game and do nothing as he does unspeakable things to you while you're helpless to do anything but watch.

  • @LSerpentine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528211#Comment_1528211

    Ive literally been playing less than a week. This is the only killer I have problems with.😕

    You're in for a very rough time if Clown is who you struggle against. Gen rush is his only weakness.

  • he has better chase potential., still no map pressure and still same problem as before u can still use pallets early if your teamamtes are doing gens he has no chance bfore all pallets are wasted all gens should be done.

  • @OniKobayashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528215#Comment_1528215

    You're in for a very rough time if Clown is who you struggle against. Gen rush is his only weakness.

    Why? Many beginners struggle against Clown or Wraith. They are hard to deal with when you dont know how they work and how to play against. Check out older threads about clown, even months after release of him, many people were convinced he is overpowered and should get nerfed.

  • @Emelia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1528215#Comment_1528215

    Freddy and Doctor says Hi! Come back after meeting with them. XD

    Lol. I've played against doc quite a bit. Thank God i had Jake with calm spirit. As for freddy, still hasnt happened yet, but it probably will soon.

  • I’ve been playing for two years and still have problems with clown, he’s the only killer who I go “Dang it” against when I know it’s him, don’t feel too bad about it, some killers are just hard counters to you as a player

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1529598#Comment_1529598

    Why? Many beginners struggle against Clown or Wraith. They are hard to deal with when you dont know how they work and how to play against. Check out older threads about clown, even months after release of him, many people were convinced he is overpowered and should get nerfed.

    Clown is the most simple and weakest Killer in the game. He's strong against beginners and uncoordinated solos who don't run speed perks. Wraith is right above him. If they struggle against the weakest, then they will dread the strongest.

1 2 ›