has anyone ever got any value out of Sole Survivor

I have been using it now and then, and unfortunately didn't really help me at all. I feel like the condition of having teammates dead in order to have such a small benefit like aura-reading immunity in a limited range is not worth it. This perk needs a full rework or a huge buff, cuz I really like the concept of this perk on paper, but in real matches...not so much...

Comments

  • It is trash, but i had a few fun games by using Object of Obsession, Open-Handed and Sole Survivor.

  • @gunslingers_potatoe said:

    I have been using it now and then, and unfortunately didn't really help me at all. I feel like the condition of having teammates dead in order to have such a small benefit like aura-reading immunity in a limited range is not worth it. This perk needs a full rework or a huge buff, cuz I really like the concept of this perk on paper, but in real matches...not so much...

    It's almost there exclusively to be paired with Object of Obsession. It's really strong when you get to 2-3 tokens and basically have 1 way Object but by that point you are most likely looking for the hatch. I'd use Left Behind or Wake Up for a better "my entire team is dead" perk in the meantime.

    Left Behind if you want to chance looking for the hatch, Wake Up to just stand on a door and let the killer find hatch. It's really hard for the killer to stop you opening a door with Wake Up + Resilience if you are getting it to 15%~ (before the first light shows up), waiting for the killer to check it, and then finishing it off in like 10 seconds. Or just go for the outright 0-100 door open if the doors spawn too close together since you will probably only get 1 chance to try.

  • @xEa said:

    It is trash, but i had a few fun games by using Object of Obsession, Open-Handed and Sole Survivor.

    @DaKnight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/181214/has-anyone-ever-got-any-value-out-of-sole-survivor

    It's almost there exclusively to be paired with Object of Obsession. It's really strong when you get to 2-3 tokens and basically have 1 way Object but by that point you are most likely looking for the hatch. I'd use Left Behind or Wake Up for a better "my entire team is dead" perk in the meantime.

    Left Behind if you want to chance looking for the hatch, Wake Up to just stand on a door and let the killer find hatch. It's really hard for the killer to stop you opening a door with Wake Up + Resilience if you are getting it to 15%~ (before the first light shows up), waiting for the killer to check it, and then finishing it off in like 10 seconds. Or just go for the outright 0-100 door open if the doors spawn too close together since you will probably only get 1 chance to try.

    I know OoO is a good pair with this perk but even at full stacks, if far enough, the killer can read your aura, which is kinda dumb. I agree that Wake up and Left Behind are better options for when you are the last one in the trial, but damn, really wanted Sole Survivor to be a bit better